Saved The Day

This chapter will start off the Jenille pov but the rest I can't tell you'll about

Just read and find out for you'll selves

2 more chapters left

That's all

Enjoy

Jenille Pov

" I don't have much time so I will make this quick "

" Yes I have a 6 year old daughter as you'll can see and tragedly she was kidnapped 3 years ago "

" I had Jenny when I was 18 with my boyfriend until I gave him what he worked so hard to get which was sex and once I gave that to him we stayed together until he found out I was pregnant with his child, he stopped returning my phone calls, messages, FaceTime calls, even emails for God sakes "

" Get this, when I texted him one night telling him it would be a girl he got into a car crash and died "

" Weeks later I met Gabrielle and we started fucking just to ease' my stress and hers but we caught feelings for each other "

" I hid' my preganacy the whole time and when I couldn't anymore I came up with one hell of a lie that would cause' me and Gabrielle to be apart until after my daughter was born and taken care of "

" Because of the secret that I have a daughter Gabrielle never knew about, my baby girl had to live with my parents until she got kidnapped "

" Those 3 years before my daughter got kidnapped I would lie to Gabrielle and tell her that I'm going to work or on work retreats when I really wasn't, I was going to be with my daughter and every minute I spent with her meant the world to me and it still
does "

" Now that I got her back I ain't ever letting her out my sight ever again, she'll be lucky if I'll ler her spend the night at a family member houses unless I'm there sleeping in the room too plus I'm a light sleeper so if something happens I'll hear it and wake up to protect my daughter "

" I just can't loose her again, it'll tear me apart "

" I'm going to tell my family that she has been found and show them the proof then move away to a different state to start a new life but before I do all that I have to tell Nate that M'Riyah and the babies are alive "

" I pray they still at the hospital, I hope I'm not too late and yes it's true I used to be a prisoner officer and yes I fucked 2 inmates while I was there and while I was with Gabriella but at the time we were not a couple, we were just fuck buddies that had deep feelings for each other and once I found out Gabrielle had commitment problems that's when I got a job at the prison and got good black dick back in my life "

" I'm bisexual but let's make something very clear, I need what I need, I'm marrying a man but I'll fuck a girl from time to time, especially if we close friends but it wouldn't mean anything, strictly just for fun and pleasure "