Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Annie Pov.

"HE WON!!!" I yell. I break out into tears of joy and so does Sarah, Finnick's mom and dad. Jerry and Mick smile and nod their heads. I can't believe he actually won. It's like a dream. Finnick will get his own house now. Will he let his parents move in with him? Will he just invite me to live with him? We will figure out that stuff later I guess. I want to see him now! I love him and he won! I can't believe he actually won. He has to do an interview with Caesar Flickerman first. He'll get her tomorrow. I can't wait till tomorrow! I've waited a month I can't wait another day. Finnick's parents are going to throw Finnick a welcome home party so I help Mrs. Odair shop for a couple party supplies and a customized cake. It's fun shopping with her. She reminds me a lot of my mom. Kind, smart, pretty. I miss my parents. They probably know that I'm Finnick's girlfriend since he announced it on live TV. I just realized that he killed one of the tributes from six. I don't care but my parents won't like it. They've always hated when the careers killing the weaker tributes. But it's not like I'll see them anytime soon. I go back to thinking about Finnick, and being reunited with him.