Chapter 1

Nina Pov:

I wish he has called me back. I know I made a big huge mistake, but it wasn't what I wanted. He wanted to settle down while I wasn't ready. If he would ask me yet I would definitely say YES. Now it's too late to say it to Ian. I know that he moved on. He has to. I couldn't forgive myself if I am the one because he didn't move on. After our break-up I went to my family. I mean after Ian was history nobody was there for me because I also lost the contact with the whole cast of The Vampire Diaries. Alex (my brother) and I had a pretty good time. We had done very cool and crazy things like bungee jumping or mountaine biking through hills and forests. But last week I went home with Maverick and it felt good to be at home. But in this house there are so many memories of the two of us.

**Flashback **

"Neen, come on we have to go in two hours and we're still in bed. " Ian sighed and tried to wake me up. But I turned to the other side and went back to sleep.

A few minutes later

I woke up with the smell of a delicious breakfast. I stood up, rubbed my eyes and went downstaires. Ian cooked. He was even better than the chefs. He's fantastic. "OMG, Ian what have you done?" On  the table there were eggs, bacon, coffee, bread, jam, butter and lots of other things. He's the One who won my heart for a lifetime.

**End of Flashback**

I cried the whole week. I couldn't stop crying. When I tried, I only cried even harder. How could one choice turn something lovely,  beautiful, wonderful into something terrible, sad, bad.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies!

This is my first Nian fanfiction. So please read, vote and comment! I know my english isn't the best, because I live in Austria and my english is way worser than of the others.

See you guys!

Xoxo your lovely Scout