Chapter 10

Shania Pov.:

Well, it was really nice to be around almost my whole family. I loved it. At first Scott and I trained our roles. I'm really good at learn by heart so I already know my full text while some of the others, who have little roles are just beginning to learn their roles. I just already have the Katherine Pierce Training that I got from my Mum when I started at TVD.

"How can you know all your text in just half an hour. That's almost impossible." It was Kind of funny how shocked he was when I told him every word I have to speak. "Well, I'm a profi, Scott. I work on a real set and there you have to learn it really fast. That's for sure. You know, I can help you with the text."

Scott turned his head and he looked at the Wesley twins. "Don't you dare be friends with Lucas, Scott. He's a evil monster. He's really bad." "Why? Because he's just good-looking and because he's your boyfriend?"

"First he's not my boyfriend. Okay? When I tell you what he has done would you stop and just have other friends?" He nodded. I sighed, I just hate Lucas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies!

What do you think Shania will tell Scott about Lucas?