Chapter 5

Ian Pov.:

It was Alex. Nina's brother. "Alex?" He came to me. "Oh my god Ian, I'm so glad to see you. We need your help. Nina's in a coma and she always says your name. Please, you have to help us."  He looked so helpless. I couldn't feel anything but guilt because it's all my fault. Now it's my turn to help her through this rough time. "Where is she?" Alex went to a room and there I saw Michaela. "Ian. What are you doing here? Do you know about Shania? Why are you here?" She was in a shock-trance. "It's  fine, Michaela. I know about Shania and Nina. That's why I'm here. I want to help. So is Nina in this room?" Michaela smiled. "You have to know something, Ian. I love you like I love Alex and I know when Nina wakes up, you two are a thing again. But promise me, when Alex and I leave in a few minutes, that you'll look after my two girls. I know you won't break Nina's heart. Promise?" I looked at Michaela and said "promise" while I smiled. With this Michaela and Alex left while I went to Nina. When I came in her room, she screamed my name a few times. It was like I would meet the hell personally. I sat in a chair beside her while I hold Nina's hand.

A few hours later...

"Ian?" When I turned my head to Nina, her eyes fluttered open and our eyes met. Grey and brown. Brown and grey. She wanted to sit up but I stopped her. "Don't, you have to lie because you're in pain." I comforted her and  laid together with her in the hospital bed.