Chapter 9

Shania Pov.:

Our first lesson was history, my favourite subject. Straight after Mrs Cowderleader entered the class my parents came in the classroom. Oh no, please I don't want to be blamed by my parents. Oh god, this will be the worst lesson ever. "Good morning class. Today we have Nina and Ian Somerhalder here. We'll start a project, just hear and then you'll do your best and prove it." Mum and Dad came to the teacher desk. Mum began: "I'm sure you all know the tv show 'TVD'. So we make our own story between Katherine, the Salvatore brothers and the rest. We have a few roles and we'll read it aloud and then you'll come here when we said your name. The others can imagine their own roles and we'll look what we can do. Okay?" We all nodded and they began with the roles. "Shania as Katherine, Dean as Louis Lockwood, Mira as Eleanor Forbes, Paula as Danielle Bennett, Lucas as Damon Salvatore and Joseph as Stefan Salvatore." We went all out to my parents and we got our scripts. "Now the others. What do you want?" They made their opinion and after a short time, we were completed. "You'll go to the gym and you'll wait for our fellows. I hope you'll have a good time here with the role play." Then my parents disappeared and we went to the gym. "Shai, do you want to greet the others?" Paula and Mira stand there smiling. "Yeah that would be very nice when they come." Outside there came Sara and Julie. "Hey girls. You should be in the gym." Mira defended us:"Yeah but we wanted to greet you here and we also don't need so much training. Paula and I have only little roles and Shania doesn't need that long to learn it by heart because she plays in TVD. So she just needs to do the training as when she plays the daughter of Delena in The Vampire Diaries." We all giggled, laughed and smiled a while till Uncle Paul and Aunt Phoebe came.