Smashed glass and a new person (oh yeah, and the spider is broken now)

Ok, heads up it might get confusing. If you're wondering, Allison is the game master (see Arrival) and the one Alex calls Her

------------

-Allison-

-1:30, 30 minutes, 5 minutes of oxygen-

I had to give it to them, they seemed like they could do it. I was right to put Alex in their chamber. I couldn't believe The Others had doubted me. I could only imagine how wonderful the results might be from this trial.

As I watched them through the camera I saw the girl and Alex communicate through the notepad. They were smarter than I thought, I'd have to make their challenges harder. With a press of a button the spider they had first seen on the wall started to move. Obviously it wouldn't actually bite them, The Others wouldn't let me program it to. But from what I'd picked up the girl was terrified of spiders. Their shrieks filled the speakers in my control center room. I smiled.

This was going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Mira-

-1:32, 28 minutes, 3 minutes of oxygen-

Alex and I had been speaking through the notepad, taking short breaths and holding them for as long as we could. Unfortunately that got harder when the spider started moving. We screamed, momentarily forgetting about the oxygen, but we quickly held our breath again. The spider slowly moved towards us as we backed into one of the corners. Curiously, I nudged past Alex and ran to the other corner. He followed me getting at what I was doing, the spider kept walking into the corner at the same speed and hit the wall. I tried not to laugh as it backed up and headed off in a different direction surprisingly away from us. If it was just a robot we would just have to find an off switch. I grabbed the notepad and wrote my message quickly. Alex nodded and we quietly stalked towards it. Alex suddenly pounced on the spider and flipped it upside down. Sure enough, right on the bottom was a power switch. I flicked it off and Alex put it down and stood up. We high-fived and started looking for anything to help get us out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Alex-

-1:34, 26 minutes, 1 minute of oxygen-

We started looking around for anything that might help. I noticed it was starting to get harder to breath and it seemed like Mira noticed too. I tried to hold my breath longer but it only slightly helped. I noticed the rest of the group frantically searching around, it seems like they hadn't found anything yet. I looked behind me and saw Mira sway a bit. I rushed over to her and caught her as she passed out. A thought popped into my head suddenly. What if I could smash the window? I glanced at the robot spider, it was definitely heavy, but is heavy enough? Leaving Mira be in the corner I grabbed the spider and hefted it at the window. It bounced off but I tried again. I was starting to get light headed but a crack was forming in the window. I threw the spider one more time before collapsing. I could hear the shattering of glass and rolled over to protect my face. The room filled with oxygen. The rest of the group rushed in. Someone helped me up as I coughed, my lungs sore from the lack of air for so long. Mira also got up coughing. She glanced at me and grinned. I looked at the window, there was a gaping hole where the spider had gone through. The spider itself was laying on the floor in the middle of the first room. Everyone else seemed to not be confused about why in the world a giant fake spider had just flown through the window. Mira did though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Allison-

-1:37, 23 minutes-

I thought I had almost done it. Of course there were no clues for that door in the main room. The only clue was in the room the two were trapped in. But then again The Others did say they wanted innovative teens. Even then I still had to run the rest of the set tests. We were allowed to run more and I was definitely going to. But first I had to eliminate some of their group. Obviously they wouldn't accept all 8 of them especially since some of them weren't passing their standards. It wouldn't be the first time I'd have to do it. A majority of Alex's group wasn't worthy, so I had to remove him and place him in a better group. And what a wonderful decision that was.

------------

That's all I have currently planned out. If you have any suggestions for future tests I'd be willing use any ideas (as long as their appropriate and logical). As of today (may, 28, 2017) I have no ideas for them. Also comment down below what you think, I'm always open to (constructive) criticism.