Chapter 30

It's already 1:00am and they haven't found Jiro yet. Suddenly, Aileen asked Nicole and Reen to enter a restobar along Hengshan Road. She saw Jiro inside together with a girl. She felt jealous that she wants to slap that girl's face. Nicole said to her, "She looks familiar, isn't she?" Aileen tried to recall if she had already met her or not. After few seconds of recalling, finally, she remembered that she had already met her. That girl was Dianne. But the big question was why is she here in Shanghai?

AileenNicole, and Reen went towards Jiro and DianneAileen asked, "Jiro, why are you here at this place?" Reen said, "You are supposed to be resting at the hotel." Nicole raised two questions, "Why are you with our friend Dianne? And Dianne, what are you doing here in Shanghai?" "Girls, please, one by one, okay? Jiro told the girls then answered immediately, "I'm here because Diannegot heartbroken with her ex-boyfriend. She needs me. I met up with her." "I want to clear things up with my previous boyfriend. He is working here in Shanghai. It's my fault that I suddenly called Jiro to meet me up here at this place. I'm sorry if you're thinking that we are already dating but no, it's not. Okay? I hope it's clear among us," Dianne explained her side. The restobar closed at exactly 2:00am. Finally they all went home.

Aileen and Nicole went back to Shanghai's shopping district the next day. They weren't with Reenand Jiro because they were famous and the girls are sure that the fans wanted to take a picture with them and have their autograph signature. They suddenly saw Dianne again, , much okay than yesterday, taking a sip of Starbucks Caffe Latte Espresso. Both parties said hello. Dianne asked them, "Where's Jiro and Reen?" Nicole answered, "They need some rest." Dianne was saddened.Aileen noticed her frowned face and suddenly raised a question, "So you're not looking for us? Or might asking how are we in the first place?" Dianne had no answer. Nicole ordered two iced frappuccino to be served by the barista-on-duty.

After few minutes of no talking, Dianne again said sincerely, "AileenNicole, I'm very sorry with my negative personality that you noticed just now. It's just that I still can't get over with what my ex-boyfriend had done." Nicole immediately expressed, "We understand. Maybe we just go out and have time to bond together? At least we can help you to forget everything concerning with your ex-boyfriend. Am I right, Aileen?" Aileen just looked at them and soon agreed.

That night, Reen saw the three girls had fun chatting while entering the hotel. She said happily, "So you're all okay? I mean you're all friends already?" They all nodded. She continued, "Well, that's good. I'm sure Jiro will be happier if he sees this." Jiro came out at his room and noticed the four girls chatting. He simply smiled at them. Reen asked, "Hey! how was it when you saw them? Are you happy?" Jiro replied, "I felt that I'm the happiest man in the world!" Few seconds later, he suddenly joked, "Can I be your manager? So that I can earn more aside from my career as a Taiwanese artist and shirt business owner. I will form a four-member all-female singing group like S.H.E." The girls laughed and Reen commented, "Are you serious?" He smiled again and said, "I'll inform Xiao Mei right away to teach you how to sing and perform on-stage, okay?" They all continued laughing and the girls didn't take what Jiro had said seriously.

Next day, Jiro and his future female group to manage, went to a famous cinema house in Shanghai to watch Transformers 3. They all enjoyed watching the film. After that, Jiro treated the girls for lunch. On their way to the restaurant, he noticed that someone dropped a gold bracelet . He picked it up and saw that it has a birthstone which is turquoise. He had no clue who among the girls belong that jewelry.