Chapter 33

"Wo chao xi huan ni," Jiro bravely said in Mandarin. "Huh?" Aileen didn't understand. He repeated what he said in English, "I really like you." "WHAT?! OMG! Are you serious?" Aileen was shocked andJiro said yes. She didn't expect that Jiro will like her. "Uh, but when did you like me?" asked Aileen. "Well, when you became my personal assistant for a while, that time I don't understand my feelings and why I'm happy everytime I am with you," Jiro answered honestly. Aileen's heart beat so fast and opened her mouth, "When I saw you in It Started With A Kiss on Philippine TV, I had crush on you. Then I met you when Fahrenheit visited Manila. We got closer each other because of Xiao Mei andCalvin's wedding few months ago. I think it's because of Xiao Mei..." She had stopped when Jiro put his index and middle fingers on her mouth and spoke, "In my heart, it's the destiny that binds us together. It's not because of Xiao Mei, but because of God. I know He has the reason why this is happening." He suddenly kissed Aileen's lips so passionately until they had fallen asleep.

A happy Jiro brightened up his morning with a smile as he opened his eyes from a 6-hour sleep. He noticed that Aileen had already gone and left a letter for him. He read the letter as follows:

Jiro,

            I enjoyed chatting with you last night. With what had happened to us, I know you will keep this as a secret. Thanks and see you later at the drama film site.

                                                                                                                                                  Aileen

Jiro had already arrived at the film site and only saw Reen and Nicole. He asked Nicole, "Where'sAileen?" Suddenly, the director called the cast to start shooting. "Yes, director," said Jiro. He askedNicole the same question. She answered, "She doesn't arrive yet. I know she's with you last night, right?" He didn't reply. She continued, "Hmm... Was there something happened between you andAileen last night?" He still didn't comment. "I'm just guessing. Okay. I'll keep my mouth shut," Nicolesaid. Jiro came back filming with Reen, worrying about Aileen. He was trying to call her but her phone turned off. After they had already wrapped up their scene, Aileen still didn't appear yet. Reen, Nicole, and Jiro was worried. Jiro called Dianne and asked if Aileen is with her but she said no.

They checked Aileen's room as they had returned, but she wasn't there, even her things were all gone. Jiro ran downstairs to the receptionists' area and asked if there was a girl named Aileen Marie Tan who checked out. The receptionist confirmed. Jiro called Reen and Nicole that Aileenleft the hotel. Also, he called Dianne and asked for help to find Aileen. They all went to different places in Shanghai but they failed to find her. Dianne went home while Jiro, Reen, and Nicole went back to hotel.

Jiro can't sleep and was thinking about Aileen if she's okay and where she was at this very moment. He went to the balcony, was looking at the sky and talking to the stars, "Hey, bright stars. Do you know where did Aileen go? We are very worried about her. She weren't familiar in this place. Please give me a sign on how will I find her immediately. Lord, help me. I'm begging You. If I found her, I promise to take care of her because I love her."

Reen and Nicole heard what he had just said clearly. They yelled, "we knew it!" Jiro was surprised that they were there. "Have you heard what I just said?" The girls nodded. Reen said, "We heard it from the start." "That's why you are worried when she had gone for hours," Nicole continued. "I had something to tell you honestly. When Nicole asked me if there was something happened between the both of us," Jiro paused for a minute, took a deep breath, and confessed, "Yes. It happened just last night. I confessed my feelings to her. I'm thinking that because of what had happened to us last night that's why she suddenly left." Reen told him, "It's neither Aileen's nor your fault. The more important is you both love each other. We are not giving up until we already found her. Don't lose hope, okay?Jiro nodded then Reen and Nicole both smiled at him.