Jack Johnson Dirty/sweet Requested

"Babe, I'm sorry it meant nothing" jack said

"Than why?" You said with tears in your eyes

"I was being stupid"

"Jack, I...I just don't know"

"Please baby, Let me show you that you're the only one for me"

You tried to get up. But he grabbed you from behind and spun you around. He passionately kissed you. You wrapped your legs around him. He pulled your shirt off and he pulled his. He sucked on your neck making you moan.

He laid you on the bed. He unclasped your bra. He started to massage your breast before taking one in his mouth. He sucked harshly. His tongue flickering. You pulled his shorts off. You could feel his huge bulge in his boxers.

He pulled your spandex off and than your panties. He finally took his boxers off revealing his large hard on.

He kissed your stomach making you moan louder as he went further. He spread your legs and ran circles on your clit. He than kissed your inner thigh.

"Fuck you" you moaned

You could feel him smirk. He licked and sucked.

"I'm about to..." You said in an airy voice

He than stopped sucking and put a finger than 2. He pumped for a few seconds and than you came all over his hand. He licked you clean.

You took his long hard member in your mouth. You pumped and gaged. You felt him twitch. He grabbed the condom off the night stand and slipped it on.

"Ready?" He searched your eyes

"I want you" you said

He positioned him self at your entrance. He thrusted in. You cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry baby" he whispered

He thrusted and the pain turned into lust. He started going slow. He felt amazing. He sped up and you felt a knot in your stomach going lower and lower. You released and his thirsts got slower and sloppier you felt the condom fill. You rode out your highs.

He pulled out and you were both breathing heavily.

"God your the best" he said cuddling you close

"I know" you smirked

"I'm sorry I'm an ass"

"It's ok, because you're my ass"

"I love you Adriana"

"I love you more Jack" you said

He kissed you and you fell asleep in his arms.

🌸🌸 I'm sorry it took me forever. I finally got it to work its a little short but they'll get better over time. I hope you enjoyed don't forget to requests! I'm currently working on a Hayes one and I don't know who I'll do next. Please request I currently don't have any requests so comment or message. I love feedback! 🌸🌸