CHAPTER 1: An Unusual Potion

As the rain splintered the roof of the large mansion, clattering and banging arose from the messy laboratory inside of it. A paper bag-headed male was shoveling through blueprints and all of his miscellaneous potions.

"G-Gotta clean!" he mumbled out to himself anxiously, continuing to shovel things into piles or into drawers and cabinets.

He quickly finished shoving them into piles, and sped-walked out of the now dark lab. The only light source, was a set of oddly glowing eyes.  Suddenly, a demon-like creature rose from the shadows, his large hat shining slightly from the glow of his eyes. He walked quickly towards the counter, staring at the absolute mess.

"That idiotic scientist needs to clean up when he's finished!" He grumbled angrily, before seeing a vial laying out on the counter. He blinked in curiosity, and crept over to the vial, containing a weird blue liquid. He grabbed the vial carefully, checking the label. The label read, 'DREAM POTION'  Details were explained on the paper underneath the vial. 

"Warps you into dreams, huh?" Black hat turned his attention towards the blue vial, his mind suddenly racing with thoughts of terrorizing his inferior workers, especially Dementia. He snickered to himself evilly, and scampered into the shadows, holding the vial.

//////

Black hat sat in his evil looking office. It was quite large, for a villain like him deserved something this grand. He stared at the vial, his evil smirk creeping its way onto his face. He grabbed the potion and thought, who would he terrorize first? 5.0.5? Dr. Flug? Dementia? He Shrugged, drinking the potion whole as his body went numb. He felt his spirit disappear as he fell into his own slumber.

"Hnnnngh..?" He woke up in a white space, with only a flower or two in it. Black hat suddenly realized who's dream he was in, and groaned with anger. Before he knew it, he was being forced to have a tea-party with 5.0.5 and his stuffed animals in rainbow land.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SORRY ITS SHORT GAHH

i haven't like wrote anything in weeks so....

sorry lol

anyway this is gucci ship

owo

next chapter tomorrow lol