CHAPTER 9: ENDING

Dementia tightened her hands into fists, staring at black hat.

Dr.Flug looked at Black hat, entirely confused. He what?

Dementia started to yell, "You're lying!" She screamed at him, her eyes narrowed with anger. 

"Y-You have to be!" She growled, her eyes shifting towards Flug. 

Black hat didn't budge. This obviously made her more angry. She was going to attack Flug by the way she was looking at him, but Black hat spoke before she could even budge.

"Go hug 5.0.5 or something." Black hat said stately. He didn't really care about Dementia, but he still felt bad seeing her in this state of anger.

She just growled under her breath in response. 

Black hat stared at Dementia, keeping his stance against her. She backed off, her teeth gritting. She grunted as she opened the door, and closed it. Black hat waited until she had left completely before turning back to Flug. Flug was staring at him, smiling awkwardly. Black hat returned the smile.

"W-was what you said true?" Flug choked out, frowning, looking up at his boss.

Black hat paused for a moment, was it really true? After a second, he nodded. Flug's face lit up, and smiled again, hugging Black hat once more. 

The end

i guess

////////////

itS OVER DON'T STAB ME

i have a bunch of shitty shorts from school that i can post here, so i'll probably make a Paperhat One-shots soon >:-)