CHAPTER 2: Dreams

It only took a few minutes before Black hat set fire to 5.0.5's dream. 5.0.5 was dreaming about a rainbow world, where everyone was happy, and they all had tea together. As the flames burned down the cotton candy trees, and black ink covered the once pretty sky, 5.0.5 woke with a jolt. 

Before Black hat could even collect his thoughts again, he was transported into some goth looking room, with roses in picture frames everywhere. He  groaned in agony when he heard Dementia scream when he appeared . He was in HER dream.  He quickly turned around, his eyes narrowed angrily. His anger turned to shock as he saw the wall in front of him. Dementia sat on a large balcony, with images of Black hat scattered along the floor and the roof. Dementia wiggled her eyebrows and lept down swiftly, creeping closer to Black Hat.

"Hey~" She smirked flirtatiously, her eyebrows wiggling.

Black hat stared at her with disgust, after seeing what she, probably every night, dreams about. She lunged at him, but he simply stepped to the side. She slammed straight into the carpet, head first. She quickly  flung herself back up, and unfortunately, onto him. Black hat shrieked angrily, as she toppled onto him.

"Come on Black hat!" Dementia pouted after he quickly shoved her off. 

"Where is the exit, Dementia?" He said in a loud, orderly manner. Trying to not tear her head off, he coughed it off and stood there, waiting for an answer.

"You can't leave other peoples dreams if they don't wake up." She smirked, "So i'll just never wake up!"  

Black hat almost attacked her, but he tried to think of a way to get her to wake up.

Then, an Idea popped up in his head.

////////////////////////

a bit longer,

maybe ill write chapter 3 today

hope you enjoy!!!