Meeting the principal and his special friend

Jelly-Sama was sh00k by the principal's beauty. She had never seen a man more beautiful than he.

"WAIT,"  She thought, "DID I JUST ASSUME HIS GENDER?"

Jelly-Sama was disgusted with herself for being such a bigot and proceeded to realize that she was a minority, and therefore she was oppressed.

"Um..." The principal whispered causing Jelly-Sama to realize that she just spent 5 minutes just looking at this beautiful ma- AH I MEAN THING! YES THING.

"Hello! I-I do not believe we've been formally introduced." Jelly-Sama stated, her voice shaky.

"Ah! You're correct we haven't." The principal said in a small voice. Jelly-Sama had no clue as to why the principal was being so shy.

"Hello there Mr...?" Jelly-Sama said letting her voice trail off.

"Mr. Phucker is my name. Muda Phucker is my full name. Whats yours?" Mr. Phucker said.

"My name is Jelly-Sama." Jelly-Sama said as she reached out her hand.

Mr. Phucker FIRMLY GRASPED her hand and sh00k. He gave her a warm smile and Jelly-Sama could feel her heart melt in her jelly parts(A/N. I dont know the name of the fluffy part on top so you're gonna have to deal with 'jelly parts').

All of a sudden, a fluff ball landed on Jelly-Sama's lap!

"AH!" She shrieked at the top of her lungs.

What was it?