Untouchable Love

Katrina Ariana D'Manté. She's tough, smart and determined. With the phenomenal power to see ghosts, she's placed in a mental hospital. What happens when she finds out that their intentions aren't only to make her normal, but to kill? Her plans are to escape, and her power is about to come in handy. Along the way, a ghost with a tragic story teams up with her, but will Katrina be able to leave him behind? Especially after she may have already fallen for the transparent boy? Join her in a story about adventure, being true to yourself, and a little bit of romance in Untouchable Love, by AlyMcMann.

So, this is a story I've been working on for quite a while...and I've finally decided to show it to you guys! (Yaaayyyyyy, right?!) Anyways, I have an announcement:

No more slacking on updates!!!!!!

Since most of it is already either planned out or already written, I won't be taking absobloodylutely forever to update. So, I present to you, the fabulous story of Katrina Ariana D'Mante. Enjoy! :)

Oh, and before I forget, here's my dedication and such:

For my cat, Superman. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what. Thanks for bringing me joy and simply being my kitten. (I know it's weird, but don't judge. He is my child and I love him.)

This is entirely a work of fiction written by Aly McMann. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locals or persons, living or deceased, is entirely coincidental.

Aly McMann, 2014

Oh, and in case y'all don't know,

HI IM ALY AND I LOVE JELLO AND RISE OF THE GUARDIANS :D be my friend? I LOVE YOU ALL <3

ASDKLJHFGKLSFJ HAVE A SPONTANEOUS DAY PEOPLE

SEE YA LATER, ALYGATORS!!!!!

(ha, see what i did there? *giggle*) okie bai

Aly xx