Chapter 1

I walked out of the airport towards the car I had rented for the time being in Australia again. Ryan was right beside me, flashing me a smile now and then. I chuckled about his behavior, but I loved it.

"Do you want to drive or should I?", I asked him, while we packed our luggage into the back of the van.

"Since you are the one who grew up here and I don't have the slightest idea where your flat is, I think you should drive", he smiled, embracing me in a hug and kissed my temple. "Do you think we are doing the right thing?"

I didn't actually know what he was talking about so I simply answered "As long as I am with you everything is going to be okay."

He smiled down at me, pecking me on the lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now come on. We have get going, otherwise I'll starve", I chuckled walking over to the driver seat and getting in the car.

"Is there a time you aren't hungry?", Ryan laughed about my statement, sitting down on the passenger side, fastening his seat belt.

"You know me, so no there isn't", I replied, starting the engine and speeding of into the city.

After a short drive of about 20 minutes, we reached our apartment complex. I got out of the car slamming the door shut and walked to the back of the car.

"Do you think all of our stuff is here already?", my boyfriend asked me, grabbing our luggage, walking towards the entrance.

"Hopefully. Otherwise we'll have to sleep on the floor tonight", I joked, making him flinch. He hated thinking about not sleeping in a bed. "I was just joking, love. I'm sure everything is here already, so we only have to unpack it."

He groaned. "Do you remember how much there is to get out of boxes and unwrap?"

"I do. Hey, think about when we moved in together. It was fun getting the apartment all pretty", I pressed on a button to call the elevator.

"But our friends were helping. And we spent most of the time having sex in the bedroom, while the others arranged everything in the living room and kitchen", he smirked at me, walking into the elevator and pressing the number 5.

I also got in and poked him. "Yep that was fun. You know I could ask my friends to come over and help us with everything."

"That's a good idea or we can ask them tomorrow, cause I am freaking tired. We wouldn't get anything done today."

"You're right. Let's call it a day, well more like afternoon", I opened the front door of our apartment, seeing that there were loads of boxes standing around. "Let's just look for the bed and sleep a bit."

Ryan placed our suitcases in the hallway and we both made our way through the flat. It had the perfect size for two people. Not too big not too small. Finally we found the bedroom and both of us fell down on the bed, falling asleep nearly instantly.

I woke up by the singing of birds. I took my cellphone out of my pocket seeing it was already noon and that I had 3 new messages.

Moni: 

Hey love just wanted to make sure if you are already in Sydney :) love you xx

Moni:

Jules? xx

Moni:

I guess you are sleeping at the moment :) call me when you are awake and then you should definitely come over :) xxx miss you

I was about to get up, but Ryan held me back. "No. Don't get up. If you get up I'll be lonely and cold."

"Hun, we have to eventually. Also Moni was asking if we'd like to come over later, so you could meet all of my friends here", I smiled at him, kissing him softly on the lips.