Chapter 2

Hey Peeps,

this is my second chappie so could you plz vote and comment.. if you want me to read your strories just leave a comment i'll be more than happy to read your books..... ohhh and give me suggestions for the cast members....

thx <3

-s

***********************************************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV

After the girl who had tikcled me left I asked the dude beside me:"Who was that"

"That was Nina  or as I prefer to call her Sl*t or Cold Hearted Princess... By the way my name is Joshua".

"She doesn't seem like a sl*t".

"That's what I thought too. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes, one thing led to another and we were in bed. The next morning she left me a note saying that she didn't want to be my girlfriend anymore".

"WOW! You were right! How come she is in my AP classes?"

"Her dad runs this school, hell he even runs this town."

The bell interrupted our conversation. The rest of the day dragged by and I was happy to finally go to my house. When I opened the door my aunt grabbed me in a bear hug.

"How was the first day of school, dear?"

"Good."

"Do you want some cookies and milk?"

"No thanks."

Since I moved here my aunt has been trying to make me happy like I was before chaos erupted at home.

***********************************************************************************************************************

When I got into my English class I sat at my spot. The teacher came in and said with his loud, boisterous voice:

"Hello class, we have now finished reading Macbeth and it is now time to start our project. In this project you will be assigned in pairs and will have to rewrite 3 scenes from the book."

The class groaned in unision. He started calling names and everybody joined their partner. At last he said my name:

"Zayn because you are new here I will assign you with.... Hmmm.....Nina."

I groaned, I guess this was going to be a one man project. I joined my partner, Nina and said to her:

"Okay here's the deal, I do the project and put both of our ames on it."

"No way am I letting you do that, I want to do the project too."

"And mess it up for me  no thanks."

"Oh! so you think I'm dumb, well I beg to differ."

She handed me an essay. I read it once and I was honestly impressed. Then  I remembered that her father was rich so she probably paid someone to write it for her."

"How do I know you wrote it?"

She huffed with impatience.

"Fine how about I write a essay right in front of you during lunch time."

"Fine, we willl see how much you suck."

So when the bell rung we both headed to the library. She decided to do her essay on Child Abuse.  In the space of 40 minutes she had wrote a 3000 word essay. And to say I was impressed would be an understatement. Her essay was mind-blowing and out of this world.

After gaping at it for a  few minutes I managed to say:

"Well, you have clearly demonstrated your writing capacities."

"Who sucks now,LOOSER!"

I just rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour.  She just smiled and continued chanting those four words. Suddenly she asks me:

"Hey, do you have money."

"Yes, why?"

"Because since you thought I was dumb and insulted me I think you should buy me some chips."

"No-way , I'm not spending some money on  a girl like you."

"So you've heard of my reputation. I just like to go by this philosophy: "Guys are jerks and should only be used for sexual needs."

I chuckled" I go by the same one."

"Oh! You like sausages."

I blushed" No I meant :"Girls are cranky and should only be used for sexual needs."

"So you gonna buy me chips or what?!"

"Nope..."

"Fine" she shuffed.

Once we got to the lunch table, Joshua asked me:

"Yo, I'm having a party you wanna come?"

"Sure."

"Kay, I live on Snow Heaven street, number 42."

"Kay thanks for inviting me man!"

"No problem."

"Do you know if there is any hot chicks I can hook up with?"

"Sure" he said as he proceeded  listing all the easy girls. He also warned me about the ones to stay away from. Thank god I had a great memory!