Chapter 6

Nina’s POV

That insolent and ignorant boy… How could he ask me those personal questions? What are his motives and why does he care? As I parked into my driveway I snapped out of my dazed state and noticed my father getting out of his brand new Lamborghini. I decided to sit on the floor of my car and hope he wouldn’t notice me. But of courses, all my attempts were vain.

 “Honey why don’t you come out and meet my new girl friend Tatiana,” he said while pointing to the red haired bimbo.

“It’s Christina,” she screeched! I looked her up and down. She was wearing a white lacy top, a hot pink bra, a teeny winey mini-skirt, fish-nets and sky-high heels. 

“Where did you pick this one up father, she even uglier that Gloria, remember her, the hairy one who turned out to have some weird fungi on her boobs.” I said while walking up to the mansion. I then heard an insulted scream from Christina. Wow! She must have very few brain cells to take that long to understand the insult.

Zayn’s POV

As I was driving home I kept on thinking about Nina and what she had said. Were we more similar that we thought because I sure as hell didn’t want to fall in love either. I wondered once again what could have happened to her so that she would renounce the prospect of falling in love. Did she go through something as tragic as me or was it simply because she did not want to get serious because she did not want to give up her player reputation?

 Once I got home I ran upstairs and quickly searched up Nina Johnson on Google. About 500 results came up, many of them had pictures of Nina smiling whit her dad while he accepted an award. I then searched up her dad, Mr Willis Johnson. Apparently he was the owner of the Johnson and Johnson company! No wonder they were so rich! She can’t have gone through some tragedy like me; she must just want to have fun. People like her disgust me; I’m never going to talk to  symphatize or try to empathize with her again. I was only player because I saw what love did to my parents: it killed them, it destroyed them…it destroyed me.

Nina’s POV

I could hear the sounds of pleasure that my dad and Christina were making. You would think I would get used to this by now since my dad brought home a new girl every week, but it always disgusted and sickened me. I know I do the deed all the time but unlike my dad I do not have a wedding ring on my finger as a constant reminder that I am wedded. My dad is the reason for which I cannot have a serious relationship of fall in love. I decided to head to LolZ house for a sleepover. I didn’t need to call her and explain anything to her because this was a habitual thing for me to do. I loved going over to LolZ house because I felt at home there. They had a normal family. I didn’t even need to pack much because I had a whole half of a closet reserved to me because I stayed there so often. I speeded down the street, turned left and parked into LolZ driveway. Before I even had a chance to touch their lion’s head brass knocker, Annie opened the door:

“ Sweetie, it has been forever since I last saw you. Why do you always forget about auntie Annie?”

“Auntie Annie I saw you this weekend and I could never forget you, you are my favourite Autie in the whole wide universe. Thos universe is pretty darn big too you know,” I replied while giggling.

“You only have one Auntie,” she replied with a flat tone.

“Ok mom, leave her alone, we are heading up to my room,” LolZ said rescuing me from her mom antics.

“Ok have fun girls don’t break your heads like the little monkeys on the bed,” she joked.

While heading up the stairs I whispered:” Your mom is crazy but I do love her”.

LolZ just shook her head side to side in a disapproving way.