Chapter 4

Nina's POV

I snuggled into the covers as I tried to recall the guy I had slept with. I couldn't remember and that was very unusual. Usually I remembered the guy I slept with because I had to make sure he used a condom. My head was pounding, sh*t I had a massive hangover. I could feel the vomit going up my throat so I ran to the washroom. I opened the door and I saw the back of the  guy that I had slept with. He turned around just as I vomited on the floor.

"Great, now I'll have to clean that mess."

I looked up and saw Zayn looking down at me. Oh my god, I had slept with him. For some reason, I didn't want to sleep with him, although he was SMOKIN'. He just seems different than all the other guys at me school.

Zayn's POV

She seemed distant. She asked me:

" What happened last night?"

"Well you got drunk and I had to drag you to my house, since I did not know where you lived. And NO nothing happened last night."

"OK"

An awkward silence followed.

"So I have to get going, I've got lots of homework to finish. Thanks for everything I really appreciated what you did. Wait! When is our English assignment due?"

"Umm.. Let me check my agenda.It's due Monday."

"You mean next Monday,right?"

"Nope, this Monday!"

"Oh My God! How could you be so calm? You do realise that this project counts for 60 percent of your English mark. Why didn't you remind me? You... You."

"Woah! Hold up! How is this my fault. You didn't remind me either."

"You are so infuriating. Let's just start the project before I throttle you."

Geez, she's so violent, I thought to my self.

************************************************************************

After seven long hours, we finally finished the project. It was dark out so I asked Nina if she would like me to drop her off at her house. She seemed panicked as she frantically shook her head. Weird, I thought to myself.

"So, see you on Monday." she said as she waved.

"Ya, see you."

***************************************************************************************************************************

Hey readers,

Okay so I know that I've been a bad author, I haven't uploaded in a few months. I won't lie and say I did not have the time, I just did not want to continue the story. Nobody comments or votes on my chapters, soo...... Anyways I decided that I will continue writing. So please comment or vote.