Letter #4

Dear Michael,
It's getting harder to breathe. I'm being pulled under the metaphorical water we call life. It's getting harder to cope. I just need someone to be there. Why aren't you here? Is it because I'm a nobody? That has to be the reason. That's what everyone else keeps telling me.  They keep saying I'm not worth it.  They keep telling me I'm insane.  I hate people so much, Michael.  Everyone in this god forsaken town hates me.  Even my parents.  They are so disappointed in me.  You should see the way they look at me.  I can't stand it.  I've decided to leave.  I've decided to never waste another thought on these meaningless people. I've decided to never come back.  I'm coming to Sydney.  I'm going to get a fresh start.  My parents are rich beyond compare.  They won't even know the money is missing. My therapist told me to get out of here while I have the chance. I'm gonna take the chance Michael. I'm going to ditch who I was and find who I am. Maybe we'll meet while you're there. Maybe I'll put this in your mailbox. I'm going to try and better myself. This may be the last letter I write for awhile. Just know that I'm always thinking about you. I wish you the best, Michael. I couldn't have done any of this without you or the boys.

Until forever comes,
Amnesia Claire