Jealousy

I didn't sleep very well. I mean could you if you have this constant thought of being abused by your father? Probably not. I stayed lying on my back. The nurse was nice enough to even let me come home. It was 12:30am. My dad is coming home tonight. My heart picked up just a bit with the very thought of that. I managed to fall asleep to the sound of the rain on my window.

The morning was stressful. Pain was everywhere. It was unbearable by the time I made it downstairs. Collapsing in the couch I called the first person who came to my mind.

Hello?

It's me

Is everything ok?

I-it hurts, and I need help. Please

I'm on my way.
I ended the call and waited patiently for him to show up.

Clint's pov.

I knew Tasha wasn't going to school today so it was just me and the guys at lunch. I was worried about her. I'd texted her a couple of times but she hasn't responded. Sighing I tried again

Locking my phone I stuffed it in my pocket

Locking my phone I stuffed it in my pocket. From the corner of my eye I saw Steve. His tryouts for football were tonight. He was messily stuffing things probably his school work, in his bag and quickly leaving.

"Hey Steve!"
He looked at me with concerned eyes and maybe even a bit of fear.
"Make sure your back for tryouts! "
He simply nodded before hurrying away. Strange.

"You ok Clint?"
Bucky asked lightning a cigarette

"Yeah fine"

"Is it about Tasha ?"
I didn't answer. I was to focused on Steve. Leaving the group I followed him. Strapping myself in my car I made sure to stay a little ways behind him so he didn't see me. We turned down the familiar street I had pretty much memorized. My anger boiling up slightly. Until it's eruption. His old white car pulled into Tasha's driveway.

What is he doing there?!
Letting himself in I stepped out of my car. Making my way to the side of her house. Over there is a window that lets you see most of her house.
Natasha was lying on the couch. Steve was kneeling on the floor in front of her. His eyes expressed great emotion. While Tasha's seemed to only show one. Fear. Huffing, I left. Slamming my door shut.

Steve's pov.

When Natasha called me I didn't hesitate to come to her aid. After hearing Clint yell be back, I drive straight there.

"Nat?"

"It's open"
A small voice said from inside. Swinging the door open and quickly closing it I found her on the couch. She clutched her stomach and bit her lip.

"Steve, thanks for coming"
I smiled

"Don't thank me yet, what happened."

"I just came to get breakfast but- it's bad"
She winced

"I'll get it."
She smiled. A gentle warm smile. Minutes later I came back with cereal.

"Eat it all Natasha. You need your strength back."

"Roger that Rogers."
She smirked.
When she finished eating I noticed the blood on her lower lip. Lightly holding her chin.

"Nat.... "

"It helps with the pain. I'm just putting it somewhere else."

"Let's get you cleaned up."
She leaned on me as we went to the washroom. I grabbed a cloth and told her to sit in the counter. The cloth filled with hot water. I stepped closer to her and gently pressed it on her lip. Her hands shot up and grasped over mine. Her lips were red and looked soft. My heart pounded. Her hands were practically holding mine.Pulling the cloth away she dropped her hands to her sides.

"All better"
She smiled and- is she blushing!
I stupidly smiled.

--------------------------------
I finally left when she practically shoved me out the door. School had ended and it was almost time for my tryout.But I didn't want to leave. She had gotten pale and was muttering things, things I couldn't make out.

"Please Nat!"

"Just go Steve, I don't want you getting hurt."
Instantly she stopped pushing. Her eyes went wide but just as quickly as they did it went back to normal.Taking a deep breath she spoke calmer.

"Just go."
She clearly said something she didn't want to. But it didn't make sense, which made me worry even more.

Natasha's pov

Why did I say that! Oh no, what if he finds out!
I lay on my bed holding myself. I was scared. I wasn't the brave Natasha everyone thought I was. He'd be here soon and I couldn't do anything to stop him. Hot tears rolled slowly down my cheeks. Muffling sniffles I hummed a soft song. It was a song my mother sang to me when I was younger in Russia. It was about a bird overcoming his fear of flying. My mother always said I was like that bird. Brave and strong. But she was wrong. I couldn't remember the full song. She died when I was 5.
Humming the song more it relaxed me. But not until I heard the door burst open. They didn't come upstairs or even move they just spoke.

"Oh Natasha you've messed up"

Another chapter! Yay! Ummm i guess that's it for now. Find out what happens next chapter

Love 10starlight
Xoxo
Vote and comment