Chapter 10 Decisions

Okay, so I'm probably gonna update pretty often for a while. I got so damn inspired and the desktop on my computer is getting pretty filled up since I'm already starting on chapter 14 now.

But if you like the story I guess you won't mind me updating a lot :P

I hope you enjoy it^^

____________________________________________

I woke up early the next morning, still spooning with Ross. I didn't want to wake him up so I decided to try getting some more sleep. I closed my eyes again, but I didn't feel tired at all. I was thinking about last night. Everything that had been said...

>>

"So you don't really think it might be worth mentioning that you're FUCKING SEVENTEEN?"

"WHERE IS HE?"

"YOU CAN'T GET YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND SO YOU HAD TO GO AFTER MINE? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? AFTER EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU ABOUT HER AND HOW I FEEL, YOU DECIDE TO GO AFTER HER YOURSELF?"

"You usually spend your nights at MY girlfriend's house, No, in my girlfriends BED"

"I've never slept with her, I've never touched her and I've never... kissed her."

"The bench by the cemetery"

"Let's do it like you said earlier. Let's just go with the flow and take things as they come."

"Girlfriend" "Girlfriend" "Girlfriend"...

>>

I could hear the whole thing as an echo in my head. There had been said a lot of weird things that I didn't really pay attention to. I didn't notice it until now. What did Ross tell Riker about me and how he feels? Maybe that's why Riker wouldn't kiss me, because of what Ross had told him. Does Ross really consider me his girlfriend? Why did Riker lie about where we met again?  Should I let myself fall for Ross?

Okay, I have to take one thing at the time here. I could just ask Riker what Ross had told him and why he lied. And why shouldn't I fall for Ross?! He's really sweet and deep. He seems mature, he's crazy hot, he likes me a lot and we have great sex. I have to let the whole "me and Riker almost kissed" thing go. If he liked me, he would have kissed me! Simple as that! I promised myself I wouldn't think of it anymore. The kiss was my answer and I got it. Riker doesn't like me! And being with Ross could be wonderful, and it would be a little simpler to stop being in love with Riker too. God, I'm in love with Riker. What's wrong with me? I just have to stop myself from feeling anything for him. If I pretend like I don't like him, it would probably pass sooner.

Ross is a great guy! He's a fantastic guy and I would be lucky to have someone like him! He might just be the guy for me! I have to stop being so stupid and complicated and let myself fall in love. I'm gonna let myself fall in love with Ross!

I had to stop myself from thinking when I got to that conclusion and go for it! I slid out of Ross's grip without waking him up, and went downstairs. I was mixing the batter for the pancakes when I got an idea. I fried the pancakes and started cutting them into hearts. I started hearing noises upstairs. I guess Ross is awake. I placed the heart shaped pancakes on a plate and waited for him to come down. It didn't take long before he came down. His hair was standing out in every direction and he was only wearing boxers. "God moooorning" I hummed and gave him a quick peck. His face turned into a mixture of confusion and a smile. "God morning" he said and gave me a suspicious look. "I made you pancakes" I said and placed the plate on the table in front of him. He looked down at them for a second, and when he turned his head back to me he looked like a little kid on Christmas Eve. "They're heart shaped!" he squealed. "Thank you! This is the best breakfast ever!" he said and stuffed his mouth full. I watched him eat while cleaning up after myself in the kitchen.