trois.

zayn drove harry to his house.

which now that he thought about was probably not the best idea.

his oldest sister would probably think harry is his boyfriend since she's the only one who knew zayn was bi.

"so, curly. how long are you staying here?"

"um.. one month." harry replied.

"you know, i know the streets of london like the back of my hand. i could give you a tour some day." he said.

harry thought.

maybe zayn is a loonie.

but zayn is cool.. and nice.

being a loonie would be.. gross?

"zayn?" harry started and caught zayn's attention.

"sometimes i see two boys make kisses together.. girls too. i never see these couples in france." he said confused.

"oh. you mean gays and lesbians?" zayn asked and looked at harry who just looked innocently lost.

"thats what it's called. if you're a guy who likes other guys, you're gay. if you are a girl who likes other girls you're a lesbian. but if you're like me, and you like girls and guys you are bi-sexual. oh! and if you're a girl who doesn't like being a girl and wants to be a boy or a boy who doesn't like being a boy and wants to be a girl, you're transgender." zayn explained.

"i..i..you're a loonie?" harry said in disbelief.

"is liam a loonie?"

"um, harry what's a loonie?"

"it is what you said, gay and lesbian, and transgender."

"then yes, i am a loonie."

"but in france there are no loonies. why? girls like boys and boys like girls. that is it. those are rules, no?" harry said more to himself than zayn.

"well, thats how it is in london. and those aren't the rules. you can like whoever you want." zayn said smiling.

"but-but how do you know ?"

"well, for me. this guy friend of mine kissed me and i liked it." he explained simply.

"do you want to find out, harry?" zayn asked.

thats the first time zayn called harry by his actual name.

"how?" harry asked.

zayn pulled over and grabbed harry's chin and made harry face him.

harry looked at zayn with panic in his eyes but didn't move.

zayn gently pressed his lips on harry's.

harry stared at zayn's closed eyes then his fluttered shut.

zayn's lips moved while harry just let it happen, enjoying the feeling.

not having the fear of people looking at him weirdly because to him it was only him and zayn.

this weight, being lifted from his chest, like a gate of unknown emotions finally being set free after 15 years of being locked away and pushed to the back of his mind.

zayn moved his hand to the back of harry's neck to bring them closer.

after a few more seconds, zayn pulled back and watched harry, his lips still puckered and eyes still closed.

bliss.

bliss was all that harry felt at the moment.

he finally opened his eyes.

zayn was scared of his reaction but then harry started smiling.

"so?" zayn said.

"i ...i dunno. i still confused." harry said and his smile faltered and he crossed his arms.

"hang around me more, i'll introduce you to some friends who can explain it better than i can." zayn said.

"but just so you know, in london, everyone is accepting of everyone. no one hates anyone here. we celebrate love. because that's what it is; love. and i understand that in france you don't see this but you'll see it here. so,"

"welcome to the land of the gays."

— — —
zarry is getting somewhere, i dunno where but somewhere :)

comment + like

🥀