huit.

liam knocked on harry's door, signaling it was time for them to leave.

harry eyed his outfit one more time in the mirror.

he sighed and ruffled his curls.

"coming!" harry said and went towards the door

liam looked over harry's body, noticing his outfit was more towards the feminine side of the spectrum.

"i like your outfit, haz." liam said and harry stared at him.

no sarcasm.

he's not teasing me.

maybe zayn's right.

trust zayn.

"t-thank you, li." harry said and liam patted his shoulder then proceeded to the front door.

"c'mon, we're going on my bike. she lives a few minutes away it won't be long." liam said.

harry nodded and waited for liam to get on before stepping on the pegs in the back.

as liam peddled faster and faster the wind blew in harry's face and through his hair.

soon they were joined by two other friends who also decided to go on bikes.

harry smiled as the other smiled back.

they didn't say anything, they just enjoyed the sun setting in the distance while the wind surrounded them as they made their way to the party.

they soon arrived to the party and the door was wide open.

liam laid his bike on the lawn, as did the others, and they all walked inside.

"morgan! the party is here!" liam yelled and made his way to the living room.

"shut up, liam." she laughed and hugged him. "glad you could come." she said to harry and harry smiled.

"i'm happy to be here." he replied.

"harry!" he heard someone call, anastasia.

"ana! you came?" harry said.

"of coarse. here, drink." she said and gave him the cup.

harry didn't question his friend and brought the cup to his lips but once the smell of liquor reaches his nose he reclined.

"uh uh. oh no. i'm barely over this hangover." he whined.

"ugh, harry. you're such a lightweight." she said.

"in my defense i've never drank like this. or at all for that matter." he said and she smiled.

"c'mon harold." she said and he groaned taking the cup.

"i hate you."

"oh no, he usually uses that line on me." zayn said coming behind harry, interrupting their conversation.

"oh, hi zayn." harry said.

"you guys know eachother?" anastasia asked.

zayn gripped harry's waist stealthily.

"yep." he smirked.

"well, i'll leave you to it. bye haz." she said and went to the kitchen.

"who's that?" zayn said, now standing in front of harry.

"that was my best friend, anastasia. would you like me to introduce you to her?" harry asked.

"you kind of already did." zayn said.

"no. i mean like introduce you to her." harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

zayn laughed.

"i think you've had too much to drink, curly." zayn said and motioned to take away the red cup but harry pulled his hand back.

"you are crazy." harry said sipping his drink.

"oh yea? i'll show you crazy, harry styles," zayn whispered and harry just stared at zayn. then zayn turned to the crowd,
"oi! listen up! truth or dare circle starting in five minutes in the living room! be there or be square!" zayn shouted and turned back to harry.

"be there or be a square ? but you just told them to get into a truth or dare circle? and you say i've had too much to drink." harry said.

"no, no. the game's name is 'truth or dare', i said circle at the end to let people know to get in a circle." zayn explained and harry nodded in awe.

zayn smiled at harry's cuteness and kissed him.

harry smiled and looked at him empty cup.

"haz?"

"yes?"

"have you ever been kissed by someone? other then me?" zayn asked.

harry's eyes wondered as his mind went back to the times in elementary school where everyone had their childhood relationships that were built over trading snack time treats but fell through the day after.

middle school dances where he would watch from the bleachers as all the couples danced. but then branch out to the crowd and end up dancing with a girl from the handball team. mia leverette, was his first kiss, lasting less then a second, a mere peck but the whole school knew about it within minutes.

turned out mia already had a boyfriend and he lived in a different city so the rumor soon died.

harry then looked at zayn who was anxiously waiting for an answer.

harry shook his head.

zayn smiled.

"awe, my innocent little curly boy." zayn said.

"thats all going to change tonight." zayn whispered as they turned to look at the circle of boys and girls who've gathered on the living room floor.

— — —

whoooooooo boi, it's getting hawt lolz.

don't mind me just passing through .

comment + like

🥀