quatorze.

having arrived to the parlor zayn wanted to go to he woke up harry.

"harry."

"hazz."

zayn tried while nudging harry's shoulder.

"princess." zayn said kissing harry's neck and harry started shifting.

little did zayn know, harry was awake he just wanted to zayn to get closer.

"princess.." zayn mumbled against harry's skin.

"mhm." harry said looking at zayn behind tired eyes.

harry kissed zayn and then jumped out of the car.

"where are we now?"

"we are at a harbor. there's a lot of shops here so we can buy you something before the party." zayn said.

"party?" harry asked.

"yep, party." zayn said and grabbed harry's waist and kissed him again.

not caring about the people walking by; who honestly didn't care either.

"it looks nice." harry said looking from behind zayn's shoulder.

" harry said looking from behind zayn's shoulder

zayn nodded.

"lets go." zayn said holding harry's hand.

walking into a boutique harry eyed the dresses hanging on the racks but kept his distance; staying in the menswear.

zayn noticed this and grabbed harry's wrist and pulled him to the women's section.

"non, je–i didn't want to–"

"hmm, i think red goes best with you, compliments your eyes." zayn said pulling a red dress from the rack.

harry blushed.

"i try on dresses?"

zayn nodded.

"but only try on."

"not buy."

zayn nodded again.

"and you see only." harry said.

zayn grabbed harry's hands and kissed his knuckles.

"my eyes only, hun."

harry nodded and continued looking at the dresses with help of zayn of course.

harry had only chosen three dresses that sparked his interest meanwhile zayn had an arm full and was still looking.

harry just stared at zayn dumbfounded.