"WHAT THE WHAT?!" part 2

Ok it's part 2 of the part 1!!! Please vote and/ or comment!!😋 ENJOY!! I've been super busy with this very important thing called life and I got this really bad sickness called Laziness😅 but I hope you enjoy!!!

Viv's Pov.

This is so irritating!! Me and Lia are cornered and are surrounded by so many GUYS!!! AND THEY'RE ASKING SO MANY CRAZY QUESTIONS LIKE;

What's your name?

Where do to two you live?

Would you like to go out with me?

Do you have a boyfriend?

WHY WOULD I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! I'M 12 THAT'S TURNING 13 SOONER OR LATER!!! AND LET'S NOT FORGET THAT... WE'RE JUST STARTED BEING IN EIGHT GRADE TODAY!!! I HATE THIS!!

If you're wondering what's happening then let me tell you from the beginning

Me and Lia are getting ready for our first day on Cornbury middle school but Lia's having a bit trouble with something and this something is her powerball... Why do you ask? It's because SHE LOST IT!!

I MEAN 'SHE REALLY LOST HER POWERBALL!!'

"Lia!! How can you lost it!?" I almost yelled at her figure that is searching under her bed.

"I didn't lost it! I just missed placed it!" Her voice was muffled due to her being under the bed but I can still hear her clearly.

"Same thing, Einstein!!"

"Not being offended if I'm being called Einstein, Einstein!"

We searched and searched all over the place and finally found it on her special drawer. After that tiring treasure hunt that took us almost 10 minutes, we heard our mom's voice downstairs.

"Amelia! Vivian! You have 15 minutes to get ready and eat breakfast so that me and your father can drive you two to your first day of school!!!"

Lia look at her wristwatch-that-suddenly-appeared-weirdly and quickly ran all over her room to get ready and she's quite panicking.

"Since when do you wear wristwatch?"

"Ever since I started panicking"

"You're weird, you know that?"

"Yes, yes I do and so do you😋"

When me and Lia finished eating our breakfast for almost 1 minutes. Don't worry, eating food really fast is normal especially when it's the first day of school. We get super duper hype! Mom and Dad drove us to our school which is the most awesome thing we ever saw!! It's much more huge and it looks like people are happy here, it's better than other schools we attended!

When we arrived many eyes were on our car probably because all of them took the bus while we were driven by our parents, it's really embarrassing! or maybe it's because of something else. I don't know?!

Lia being a girl who has super weird red strawberry-like hair that she has. She always wear her hood on to cover her hair so that she won't attract so many students. Well until she needs to take it off to our class when we need to introduce ourselves. Mom and Dad always said that when it's our first day, so that it will be respectful to our teachers and classmates that we show all of our face from our figure to our facial features.