broken interior

1

Okay I'm not good at introductions so let's just cut to the chase. I am Emerald Luna Johns, I am 16 years old and I have been supporting Mario Selman since December. I was a very ugly weird person with no friends, and on top of that, I haven't made any friends in the fandom yet. So quite frankly I was very nervous to meet Mario alone, without friends, with nobody to talk to. I was around 5'3 with long dark brown hair, braces, glasses, and very very bad acne. I woke up at 7am to get ready for poms at 2pm. I straightened my hair to perfection, and did my make up, which now looking back made my huge cystic acne look even worse. I had on weird green pants with a lot of pockets, a black tube style crop top, black vans , and a black nike hat.

On August 6, 2016, I got to the venue I quickly got in line. All the people around me already had friends and I didn't really seem to fit in, and on top of that it was about 100 degrees in Atlanta and they had us waiting outside for hours. I got to the all of me part of the show and asked random people to take photos, which all turned out horrible. I had a HUGE sweat stain on my butt that nobody told me about. Also my hair got really frizzy from the heat, making me look like a lion.  The show and meet and greet were very enjoyable, although I knew Mario will never remember me.

    But that was around two months ago, my acne cleared, I got way better at makeup, I have better style, got my braces off, worked out a little, I have friends, I am pretty popular amongst the twitter fandom, oh yeah and I'm kind of friends with Mario Selman. It started off as a group friendship where we would just talk in big twitter group chats, then it got narrowed down to 10 people in an imessage group chat, then 3 people, then just him and I chatting randomly, to us facetiming everyday.

    And that brings us to the present. You may think my life is perfect now. I am friends with my idol, I'm pretty, I have friends, and even a few fans. But in the inside I am beyond repair, broken, wounded, and you will soon learn why.

but that story is for another time