Inside my brain continued

HI!! I LOVE PI!! hehe I rhymed!! So did you people know that it's national poem month? I did! That's right April is national poem month. My English teacher is making us do all types of poems. Wanna hear some?

I like tacos.

Ok here goes, I call it Cookiemonster. This is written in his point of view.

Can't take my hands off the cookie jar

Open it silently and make sure no one sees, too late though

Oh how I hate being the Veggy Monster

"Keep your hands off the cookies" they roar

I almost got away

Eating those cookies are great

Most of them are thrown out anyway

On Tuesday they give us cookies

No one else can have any though

Somehow I get to the first

The cookies are chocolate chip

Everyday on the show, though I eat veggies

Right now, I'm eating carrots, pitiful really

DID YOU LOVE IT? no dont answer I know you do

Wait what was I talking about? Ummmmmm...

What eva lets see, new subject... PANCAKES!!! no no, THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!

I love the powerpuff girls!! Do you? Did you see the episode about the bratty girl that changed Santa's list so she was the only good child in the world, and everyone, including the professor, got coal but then the powerpuff girls saved the day YAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!!! PIRATE!

Arg! Me maties! Don't pirates make you think of Mr. Krabs from Spongebob? Wait do you spell Mr. Krabs, Krabs, or Crabs? His name is Ugine right? Haha Plankton's wife's name is Karon or is it Caron? AGH I DON'T KNOW!!!!!! Who's Pearl's mother? Was she a whale or like a sea elephant? What happened to Mrs. Krabs? Is Sandy really Sandy Cheeks? That's icky if you think about it. Can squirrels get sandy cheeks, you know cause she is in a space suit and she is covered in fur.

So you know the hunger games? Well why would you name your daughters after plants? At least they are cool names. But I have to give Suzanne Collins a round of applause for Peeta. I mean he's a baker's son, he throws Katniss bread, so does that make it Peeta Bread? Hahaha gosh I crack myself up.

Who here likes TSwift? I'm listening to Haunted, but I ADORE Enchanted.

Ok so does anyone think the words 'Love' and 'Hate' are over used? I mean hopefully none of us have enough rage to be a legitimate hater because to hate someone is to wish them death.

I can honestly say, I am no hater, and I don't ever want to be. I don't like some people, but not enough to wish death upon them. Then there's love. People say "OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS BOOK" but do you really? To love is to put that person, or thing's life ahead of your own. You would die for them. I love my family, and if the time came, I hope I'd love them enough to take my life above those. I don't wanna die but I don't want them to. I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt that I could do something.

WELL IM DONE BEING ALL SERIOUS AND EMOTIONAL!!!

I'm seriously having a sugar crash. I'm actually half asleep. I think Taylor Swift makes me emo...

Awkward silence. OH MY GOSH CONGRADULATIONS FOR YOUR GAY BABY, PEOPLE WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH!!!

I like Bunny rabbits. The hop around my backyard and chase each other around cause they are adorable!!

OH MY GOSH GUESS WHAT?? My sister went to France and on the side of a bus, there was an ad that said, "The Wheels On The Bus Go Nom Nom Nom" HOW AWESOME IS THAT????????? ITS GREAT!!

well I'm gonna go to sleep cause my moms making me. JK Im just gonna play on my iPod for another hour.

BYE!!

*********************

AND SCENE! (hand motion thingy you do)