Inside my brain...

Hiya! My names Erin and im a creepy stalker thats right outside your window to watch your reactions to my awesomeness. Nice to see you too.

I have a random voice in my head called a conscience but basicly shes just a goody two shoes and she tries to cut down on my epicness. ugh I like llamas and alpacas cause they spit on people that aren't me.

i went to see a high school version of Legally Blond the musical and it was better than the broadway, vocally wise. EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK ok who agrees that i would be a horrid critic?

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My friend once dated this guy who didnt like harry potter, i have no clue why she would date him-oh wait some of her other friends pressured her, anyway so yeah he didnt like harry potter so she callled him Voldemort (SEE I TOLD YOU IM BADASS CAUSE ONLY THEY SAY HIS NAME, UNLESS YOUR HARRY POTTER, HARRY'S SISTER, OR DUMBLEDORE, OR JUST WEIRD) (I fall under a few of those catagories, cause im like harry's sister, except for the fact that im american...)

Her boyfriend didnt like BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he didnt have good enough hair, he lookes like a creeper, and he had just broken up with another one of our friends, AND he wrote my friend a song even though he sucks at singing and was gonna sing it at a middle school dance. he was not a keeper.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I like cheese...

GOATS

my friend was rammed by a mountain goat once, but shes okay.

Hahaha that awkward moment when someone comes up to you and they're like, "OMG I KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and youre like who the fudgernuggets uis this??????????????????? and theyre your neighbor that you were bffls with for like 6 months.

Has that every happened to you? cause it did to me at a dance and im like, "... OH! hi how are" although i was faking it, and then after she replied i made up some escuse and ran away.

I WAS RECENTLY CROWNED THE QUEEN OF AWKWARD SILENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OF AWKWARD LIVES SO IF YOU EVER TALK TO ME, A GAY BABY WILL BE BORN LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS.

WELL anyway so once i was walking down the street and wait what was i talking about?

my Grandma thinks i have a photographic memory and im like "just smile and nod" cause i kinda do but i can be a total idiot most of the time because it adds on to my overly charming personality ;)