☯10☯

And everything scattered

(Two days later)
"Mark, please let me go", I cried pleading.
"No", He replied.
"I will do whatever you want!", I said crying.
"Whatever? Hm..", Mark said and smirked at me, but then became serious. "Tell me how the fuck you get to the other world", Mark continued and spit at me.
"I... I don't know", I stuttered.
"Too fucking bad then you little shit bag", he said.

(Bts P.O.V)
"I think we are close", Jin said as he continued to walk forwards. They were walking in the woods, looking for Y/n for hours, maybe days.

"There is that cave!", Namjoon said and pointed at a cave.
"Where we found mom and dad dead, yes, so let's hope Y/n is alive", Hoseok said.
"Hoseok...", Namjoon said.
"It's the truth", Hoseok replied.

Your P.O.V

I was sitting on the chair, bleeding and crying. Mark had made cuts on my arms as well, and I was just a bleeding mess honestly.
"How many cuts?", Mark asked as he dried his knife.
"S...six...sixty...sixtytwo", I replied and cried.
"Great, thirty eight left then", Mark said. I cried more.

He kept on cutting.
Sixtythree... Sixtyfour... Sixtyfive... Sixty six... Sixtyseven... Sixtyeight... Sixtynine... Seventy...
"MARK PLEASE STOP!", I begged.
"Why should I?", He replied as he smiled.
"Because it hurts", I stuttered.
He continued to 100. Then he smirked.
"I'm your living nightmare, you will never get out of this", Mark said.

Suddenly a person broke the door down. It was Namjoon.
"Get the fuck out", Namjoon said.
Mark smirked. He went against Namjoon. Namjoon hit him in the face and threw him to ground. Then he caged him in magical ropes. They were burning against Marks body, and in the end he was all burned up.

Namjoon quickly walked towards me. I was crying and screaming. After Namjoon, Jungkook came in. He looked suprised at me. I was screaming at them. They were gonna hurt me.
I cried more and more.
"Stop!", I said looking at them.
"Princess, it's me and Namjoon, it's gonna be okay, alright?", Jungkook said and looked at me bothered. Namjoon was fixing the ropes. And Jungkook was trying to comfort by holding my hands. I breathed heavily and cried.

Namjoon were finally done with the ropes and Jungkook lift me up in his arms. I cried in his chest.

Outside were the others. They were all looking at me suprised.
"Did you count the cuts?", Jin suddenly asked. Jungkook nodded and mouted something. Jin lookef suprised but then he took me in his arms and put me on his horse. They started riding.

Before I know it, we were right at the beginning of the town. All eyes were on me.

"They were away for two days, what the fuck happened"
"Did they do that?"
"No, the demons"
"I feel bad"
"What if they cut her 100 times"

I knew all of the princes clothes were ruined because of all the blood. My clothes were.

They rushed into the castle. They put me on my bed, suprisingly.  I was crying since I was put in the bed.
"It's gonna be okay, don't worry", Jin said. He made some bandage right infront of me. Then he started covering my arms and legs with it. The bandage quickly became red, but somehow it felt relaxing.
"It's gonna be okay", Jin said.
He was leaning in for a hug.
"D..don't touch me!", I said while crying.
"Y/w/n, it's gonna be okay", Jin said and hugged me. Somehow it felt good. Relaxing. I fell asleep in his embrace...

(Bts P.O.V)
"She is traumatized", Jin said.
"100 cuts, that brainwashes her from everything good, right?", Jungkook asked. Jin nodded in response.
"Let's make her happy again, okay?", Jimin said.
They all nodded.