31

Yoongi stopped right in front of me and had an angry frown at his face. I looked at him. His eyes were a black blank color right now. They are intimidating, so is Yoongi himself.

I gulped.
"You know, I was gonna fix that bruise in your face, but..." I felt the doors opening behind me and looked at the doors opening. "But if you wanna run away so badly, just go away," Yoongi said with a scary tone and then suddenly he pushed me out through the doors and made me fall.

I tried to get up before the doors actually closed. But I failed miserably. Behind me were the guards. They looked down at me.
"Did the princes allow the to-be-princess go out on her own?" one of the guards said. I sighed and held a hand on my forehead and tried to stand up. The other guard helped me up.
"Didn't you see what happened Christoffer? She just got kicked out of Young Master Yoongi," the guard that helped me up said.  The other guard, named Christoffer, frowned at the saying. 
"Princess do you want to go inside again?" Christoffer asked.

I gave a weak smile and shook my head.
"Not right now, but later would be kind of you sir," I said and bowed. The guards smiled at me. "Don't worry princess, we love to help you," the other guard said. I nodded and started walking down the stairs towards the big gate connected to big fences. It looked new.

The guards opened them and I stepped out of it. 

It was awfully busy out here. Adults and children running to different doors, buying stuff, selling stuff. Like a normal town, it seems like.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my waist and I was pulled into a tight embrace. The person that was hugging me was clearly younger than me. I looked down at the person hugging me. It was a girl with dark brown hair. She had a child presence for sure. 

I looked at her and then up, in front of me was a young woman smiling at me.
"Welcome back princess!" she said smiling. I looked at her confused. Did she know me? 
"I-I'm sorry, but who are you? I don't remember things so well nowadays," I said. The little girl hugging me let go and looked up at me with sadness.

"I...I gave you that pink rose! You know, my mom is Irene! You talked to her and you were very kind!" the little girls said stuttering. Pink rose? The rose that is placed on Yoongis piano?

I smiled a little at her cuteness. The mother smiled.
"We all know who you are, considering your, ehum, extraordinary mother," Irene said and put her hands on her daughters head. My smile dropped.
"Yes... It's interesting how private matters fly away so fast and people making it into such a big deal," I replied and looked down at the ground. 

Irene smiled at me.
"Well considering you're our future princess, it's important we know stuff about you. But I know you're nothing like the other people are saying. I remember that day about one year ago. You were so kind and openhearted. People don't change that quick, no matter what they go through," Irene said.

I smiled at her.
"Thank you," I said and bowed to her.