Chapter 9

HELLO:)

I haven't updated in so long but I currently noticed that my book just reached 500 reads!

Thank you very much!\(^o^)/

This chapter is dedicated to a precious friend of mine Toxic_Crybaby89
Do check her amazing story too~

ENJOY READING

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡

Yeorum's POV

I am now currently being dragged by a hyped-up Haneul who is eagerly anticipating for me to meet the whole of BTS.

well that's what I know...

"Are you excited?" she suddenly asked, looking excited herself.

"Ofcourse I am excited!" I replied way more energetically rather than what I am truly feeling inside.

Hearing my words, the smile on her face stretched wider, reaching its limit.

"I am excited to know what your food here tastes like because I'm super hungry!" I said, putting more energy than before.

I can see her smile slowly fading after I spoke.

"You're excited about the food?" she asked, a tinge of dissapointment lacing through her voice.

I nodded.

"How about meeting Bangtan?" she asked me.

"Nuh-uh. Why would I be excited in meeting boys? You know, it's not like I'm gonna meet my future husband there." I stopped myself after realizing what I just said and peeked through Haneul's face to see her reaction.

And once again I saw her face lit up against my words.

"Well I'm sure that you already met your future husband here..... it's already twice to be exact."

It took me seconds to analyse what she meant.

Ohh boy, here we go again....

She has been insisting me on Jungkook since I told her about what our interactions were like, saying that she ships us, well I am sure to myself that the ship she was mentioning before will sink down into the sea and will never rise again.

"Why do you keep on insisting that Jungcake to me? If you like him that much then why not become his girlfriend yourself?" I asked curiously

"Eewww... that's like incest you know!" her face scrunched, saying this.

"If I haven't told you before,girl. He's my third cousin from my and his motherside." she said after seeing confusion etched on my face.

"Really?! You and that guy are raleted by blood?!" I asked, mindblown.

Then the elevator suddenly dinged, reaching the ground floor, where the canteen is located.

"We're here so get ready to see your future husband again."

I didn't get the chance to let out my reply to her because she continued on dragging me, just like before.

We reached the canteen in no time and entered it.

It's kinda huge for a company's canteen and I was kinda expecting that, knowing my uncle who really loves food.

It is set up as how a normal canteen should, tables and chairs placed in order and ten different dishes people can choose from.