Chapter 7

This is for you my dongsaeng~♡ SugaOfMyLife

Your motivations fuel up mind and heartue:)

Enjoy reading everyone!!

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡

Yeorum's POV

It's already been an hour with Haneul instructing me things that I should do for  work.

She told me the do's and don't's of an employee, which I would confess, that was really helpful.

She is being genuine with me right now.

She looks and smiles at me occasionally, asking if I understand it.

I'm starting to think that she's being honest with me a while ago. But still, I have to be cautious around her.

Haneul=
          evil spirit 45%
          good spirit 55%

"So.Yeorum, wether you like it or not, I guess we will be stuck with each other for quite some time. I will be your guide here according to Pd-nim." Haneul said while stacking some paperworks.

"I can see no problem in that."

I just have to identify if what kind of spirit are you then we'll be fine.

"That's good. Now for your task, for this being your first, you'll get the chance to choose what you want to do. The company is kinda busy in this time of the month so maybe a little help for me would be awesome." she said almost breathlessly due to running around the room, organizing gazillions of papers.

"I would love to help  because due to your state right now, you have a big chance of passing out if you would do that all alone."

"God. Finally! Someone who knows that paperworks aren't light. You choose, help me type these things here in the laptop while I'm getting bondpapers in the stockroom or you do the latter part."

"I'll do the latter part."

"Really?!" she looked at me shocked

"Yes, as I said before, there's a big chance that you'll pass out in the hallway."

"That's sweet, Yeorum, but you'll need to bring me three boxes of bond paper."

"That's nothing." I said boasting.

"Okay then. You will have to go to the fifth floor and find a door that has the word 'stockroom' in it. Here's the keys and don't forget to lock it when you're done."

"I'll get going then."

"Goodluck!"

I have reached the fifth floor and searched for my destination.

A door with the words 'stress-free room' in it is parallel in the stockroom. These are the two rooms that are located at the end of the hallway.

For all I know, the stress-free room contains couches, beds and appliances that can be used for relaxation.

I inserted the key and opened the door of the stockroom.

I was greeted by different kinds of office supplies. The whole room is overflowing with it.

Three boxes huh?

Let's see.

I searched for the bondpaper and was shocked due to my dumbness.

In my first day of work, I learned that a box and a rim of bondpaper is not the same.

I mean I have to carry all those three boxes?!

That's why Haneul bid goodluck to me.

I tried carrying a box that must weigh three kilos each.

I stacked the three boxes outside the room one by one and by the time that I'm already done, I locked the stockroom.

I heaved a deep breath and positioned the three boxes in my arms, hugging it.

First step

Second step

I heard the door of the stress-free room opened and then closed but I didn't mind it because I have much more important business to handle.

God. Hanuel is right. Paperworks aren't light.
They are heavy.

Third step

Fourth step

Suddenly, the boxes that were in my arms, seconds ago are transferred to a manly and muscled arms.

I made eye contact with the one who stole the boxes from me and was suprised to see him.

Jungcake

He continued walking without looking back at me.

"What are you doing?!"

"Let me think about it. Helping you?" he answered, sarcastically.

"I mean why?"

"Probably because you need it."

"I don't need it."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night~" he chuckled

We reached the elevator and both hopped in.

I pressed the number three and waited ......
awkwardly .

He suddenly gave back the boxes to me when the elevator dinged signalling that I am already in the third floor, shocking me slightly.

I recovered quickly and went out of the elevelator, mumbling a quick thanks without looking back at him.

In a matter of seconds, I found myself facing the door where Haneul is.

Quickly dropping the boxes to the floor.

How the hell did I manage to carry these boxes here?

Maybe the awkwardness from Jungcake made you this strong.

I answered myself.

I sighed.

Jungcake=
       evil spirit 98.5%
      good spirit 1.5%

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT♡♡♡

I ♡ U GUYS~

I really like it... No I love it when you guys comment in my book especially vote so don't be shy and comment down your thoughts!