Chapter 12

Hello to my lovely readers~

This book had reached 1k reads!

WOOOHOOOOOO

So here is a new chapter! :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Two days have passed since my stomach felt like exploding that I didn't eat dinner. I mean, that's my first time to not eat dinner intentionally because it's impossible to skip it with my dad bugging me to eat.

It's my fifth day at work today and it is friday.

Everything has been well at work. But what I noticed is, all of my task seems to be connected to the seven boys.

Whether it's Haneul or Uncle Bang asking.....

"Did Bangtan's clothes arrived?"

"How's BTS' Puma schedules?"

"Are the gifts from ARMYS already compiled?"

"Are the boys practicing for their comeback?"

I was startled when Uncle Bang suddenly asked me.

"Oh God, Uncle! Wait I'll check their schedule."

See~ even their schedule is already with me! Haneul gave it to me yesterday because she said that manager Sejin (manager of BTS) has already a whole lot of work.

"Hmm....they should start practicing ten minutes from now
until eleven thirty to have lunch."

It's already seven fifty in the morning and proudly, I got to say that I arrived here an hour before than what I am supposed to be.

"Ah I think that I will get another complaint from Jungkook because of how early their practice is."

"Can you tell them to go into my office first and change their practice at nine, I have something to discuss with them."
He requested

"Okay Uncle" I replied, dragging the 'o'

I walked my way where the practice rooms are located and I am sure that the noisiest one is where they are in.

I knock while opening the door because I have no time to waste.

They all looked to the  door and some members seems shocked like Hoseok and Jin.

I guess I opened the door too fast and knocked too loud~

"Oh hi, Yeorum!" Taehyung greeted

"What brings you here?" Hoseok who just recovered from the shock, asked.

"Good morning to all of you, Mr.Bang asked for all of you guys to be at his office now because he said that he'll discuss something with you."

"Aaannd your practice will be moved at nine."

"If it's in his office then it must be something important, come on then, let's get going." Namjoon said to his members.

"But wait! Jungkook is still not here!" Jin said, worrying about the maknae

"Then call him." I said

"His phone is with me." Taehyung announced

"Why??" Suga said, sounding quite annoyed to the situation.

"Guys, we have to go now." The leader reminded

"I know! Yeorum can just wait for Jungkook here so she can tell him personally besides he will arrive in not long anyways." Hoseok shared his idea with us.