Chapter 11

Hi~

I am gonna update since it's a good day~

Lol I've been waiting for this in so long XD

Enjoy :)

☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

Yeorum'sPOV

"Did you did that on purpose?"

Haneul and I are currently walking our way back to our respective office when she suddenly asked me a question.

"What do you mean I did that in purpose?"

Is she reffering on the way that I ate?

Because all I remember was that I ate like a wild bore in the table.

"Do you know? Or have you read it in fan cafes?" she asked excitedly

I am suddenly really confuse right now.

"What are you talking about? Ugh. You're confusing me!"

She is just throwing questions instead of answers to me!

"Geez. Calm down, calm down, woman!"

"I am calm!"

and beautiful~

"Good! I am asking if you already knew that the  best to describe Jungkook's ideal girl is a big eater because he always find it cute."

Woah. Stop. What did she just said??

"Since we were little, I observed that all of his childhood crushes has diferrent traits but all of them has something similar, and that is being energetic when it comes to food. I also remeber that one time he had a crush on a girl who always had a big bow stucked on her head and another is that.........."

As she described Jungcake's 4-8 year olds crushes,my mind automatically shut her voice down from my head since I heard the word cute.......

cute? CUTE?! I ate past my limitations for nothing! I want him to disgust me! So he'll avoid me!

Ughh.

"Yes. I did that in purpose--"

Haneul suddenly squealed.

"BUT" This stopped her ear wrecking squealing.

"But, I only ate that way because I thought that he would be more turned off of me and wouldn't approach me." I said with a pout, a cute one ofcourse.

"And besides, I think that I would be an exemption and wouldn't be qualified to be his crush because we hate each other."

"That's for you to decide" Haneul said with a shug

"That's for you to decide." I repeated what she said with a not so good voice.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungkook is now walking his way out of the Big Hit's building.

He finished practice first than the other members.

And being the Golden Maknae that he is, he decided to go home first so he can enjoy his video games at home without his hyungs being noisy and all.

Originally having this thought in his mind, he did not expect that his brain would automatically change his thoughts from games to girls.

From their first encounter when a girl smashed the door in his back that caused the cake that his hyungs dared him to bake fell icing first on the floor.

At first sight of her face, he was already captivated.

The situation would have just change if he was not in a bad mood since the morning that day.

If only his computer that he uses to play games with did not have a virus that he don't know where he found that morning...

If only his hyungs especially Jin did not dared him to bake a cake with icing in an hour or else he would have to pay ₩ 100,000 (100 dolars) to each of them after losing in a game.

If only the cake that he baked through tight schedule didn't fell.

Their second encounter was when he overheard, more like eavesdropped, the conversation of his Boss and the cake girl.

Hearing only the end part of their conversation was enough to make him mad as he don't want his boss to be fooled once again by opportunistic girls.

Jungkook can't admit it out loud but he was kinda worried if he pushed her too hard that something may hurt from her body.

The third was when he was relaxing at their lounge area when he decided to go back for practice and found a familiar girl that is struggling to lift boxes of paper.

He can't just let that cake girl lift that boxes even until the elevator because he knows that she might probably not survive. So he put the boxes in his arms until she got on her floor, heart pounding too fast, he gave the boxes to the girl who seemed quite surprised.

Then the current one, where he sat beside her all through lunch.  Seeing her eating that much, he wonders on where the food that she is eating goes to.

He watched her fill her cheeks in with food like a chipmunk, then resulted to have difficulty to swallow all of it.

Only he knows that he is having a difficulty too in hiding his smile.

After his reminiscing ended, he noticed that he's already outside of the building.

When he noticed a girl that is walking towards a black car that looks brand new. He squinted his eyes and he realised that it's Yeorum, the girl that is on his mind lately.

Yes, I know her name. I mean who wouldn't after the tons of stories that my cousin (Haneul)told me. -JK

Jungkook heard her growl

"Ugh. My stomach feels weird from all the food that I ate."

He chuckled.

She looks like a pig at the table earlier.

Cute.

☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

Thanks for reading (:

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW~♡

My friend Toxic_Crybaby89 just published her Suga fanfic (I turned her into an ARMY) Please support her~

I LOVE U GUYS^_^

I really like it... No I love it when you guys comment in my book especially vote so don't be shy and comment down your thoughts!