Kick Me Harder, Please

(More triggering content, don't read if you are suicidal! Bye cuties!)

I walked into my class room unnoticed, just like every day. I already had my daily beating. The pain was starting to not bother me anymore... I shruged it off and focused on my class. The day dragged on painfully and miserably. I walked home on shaky legs, when Jackson and his crew showed up. "Ready for round two?" He asked walking towards me. He immediately punched me in the face, it hurt like hell, but, I wanted to feel it again. And again and again and again. They left me there on the side walk after about three minutes. I staggered home, and opened the door. No one was home. I went to my room, locked the door and sat in front of tge shrine I had for my mother. It had been a solid five months since she died. Suicide. I would talk to her shrine every other day, telling her what I was going through. "Mommy, I don't know what to do now... Jayden left me for sone dumb blonde, Jackson and his crew keep beating me up, and dad keeps... keeps..." I broke down in tears. I couldn't say what he was doing. That he was raping me, that he had forcefully taken my virginity, and enjoyed it. That he called him a fag. Ugly, worthless, waste of space, slut, fat, and useless. I got up shakily and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a razer and without thinking slit my wrist. I smiled, pain I could control. Pain that still made me human. I cut again. '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...' After seven I felt as if I was going to pass out. I grabbed some bandages and wrapped my wrist up. I sighed and walked into my room. I flopped in front of my mom's shrine. "I'm sorry I broke my promise, mommy..." I whispered, then finally passed out.