PART 1

A girl dressed beautifully looking no less than an angel was sitting on a chair before mirror looking down on ground instead of herself in the mirror...!!!

MISHTEE...!!!!!!! 

knowing no one would ever call her MISHTEE expect HIM she slowly raises her eye lashes and smiles faintly seeing HIM through mirror while HE stands at her back looking her through mirror not blinking his eyes for once...!!!

"nandu...!! neche sab agaye hain tu" and nyonika stops abruptly walking into room watching his son standing with nandu...!!! 

"maaa" and nandu mutters turning towards her while nyonika simply starts walking out holding her hand glaring at his son...!!!

"mujhe mishtee se bath karni hain" and he holds his mishtee hand not letting her walk away...!!!

nyonika without turning back and looking him closes her eyes and "nandu neeche ladke vale agaye hain"

"bas thodi der" and he makes his grip tighter on her hands while nandu stands looking at his pleading eyes...!!!

"nahi...!!!" and nyonika starts walking only to get stopped again listening to nandu voice... 

"maa...bas do minute...aap cheliye main athi hoon...!!!"

"jaldi kar" and nyonika utters turning back and looking at nandu while nandu blinks her eyes letting her walk away...!!! 

slowly moving her gaze nandu looks him and raises her eye brows asking what while he holds her another hand lowering his eyes instead of replying her...!!! 

manik..!!!!! 

He doesn't say anything nor looks her while she knowing him stares him for a second and "JAAN...!!!!!"

He smiles looking her instantly lifting his eyes while she continuous staring him "kya bath hain kyu pareshan ho...!!!"

He caresses his thumb on her knuckles and "kuch samaj nahi aara...sab kehre hain ki main galath hoon...galath karra hoon...wo kehre hain ki main tumse and he stops sighing...!!!

she takes a deep breath and "hmm sunri hoon"

"Mishtee...!!!!! Kya tumhe bi and he once again stops looking into her eyes and then "mishtee tum tum kush ho na...!!!"

"tum kush ho na..!!!" and she questions him back instead of answering looking him without blinking her eyes for once...!!!

Knock knock knock...

He controls himself from drowning into her eyes and slowly leaving her hands moves back lowering his gaze...!!!

Knock knock knock...

He without looking her starts walking towards door while she stands looking him controlling herself gulping down her saliva not wanting her answer to slip out from her tongue...!!!

Pal bhar thahar jaao

Dil ye sambhal jaaye

Kaise tumhe roka karun..!!

As if he heard her unspoken words he stops at door instantly and turn towards her looking directly into her eyes...!!!

Meri taraf aata har gham phisal jaaye

Aankhon mein tum ko bharun

Bin bole baatein tumse karun

Agar tum saath ho..

MANAN FS AGAR TUM SATH HO #WATTYS2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें