PART 4A

everyone??? oopsss nahhh....it includes only and only all the young girls in the house who lost themselves in charm of an handsome guy...!!!

Seeing their daughters clapping ever so loudly all the mothers hold their hands angrily nodding their heads stopping them from clapping...!!!

Not even sparing a glance to their mothers girls stand smiling like idiots completely lost which makes all the mothers even more angry and hence they all shake their lost daughters gritting their teeth bringing them into trance...!!!

Coming into reality all the girls pout sadly not because of their mothers glares but because of the fact that what ever they were thinking was not reality and was just their imagination... !!!

As soon as seeing most handsome and completely breathtaking THE MANIK MALHOTRA all the girls get lost in him and in no time start imagining themselves dancing with him instead of nandini and hence as soon as soon song ends they start clapping like anything thinking that THEIR dance was completed...!!!

Who was the bride and who was the groom was a long forgotten case for them but hearing their mothers taunts they soon realise everything and stand lowering their heads not liking the fact that their mothers were actually abusing their heart throb manik malhotra...!!!

"wo ladka koun hain...lagtha kya hain nandini ka...suna hain uska dosth hain...maine tho use aaj uske bahon main bi dekha tha...bahon main??? tho uska dosth kaise ho saktha hain...mujhe tho lagtha hain uska aashiq hain...chee cheee ye aaj kal ki ladkiyan...sharam naam ki cheez hain hi nahi....apne hi sangeeth main dusre mard ke sath thouba thouba...patha nahi damini ko kya hogaya...aisi ladki ko apne gar ki bahu banari hain...arey aisi ladki ko bahu banana tho door bahu bananeke bare main koyi sochtha bi nahi hain" and all the ladies start gossiping not even thinking that the person whom they were talking about was a girl who was someone's daughter...someone's sister...someone's friend... someone's love and someone's everything...!!!

Not being able to hear more about her loving daughter nyonika runs out crying while raj and FAB 4 too follow her immediately calling her to stop...!!!

As usual oblivious to all the keechad(dirt) he has been spreading manik runs behind nandini as soon as witnessing aryaman following her calling her name loud...!!!

DAMINI : ye sab 

Preeti lowers her eyes while rakesh 

looks around every where possible trying hard to utter something...!!!

ROSHAN : damini dekho iss vakth 

DAMINI : hame nandini se bath karna hoga 

ROSHAN : lekin 

DAMINI : abi 

she walks out angrily holding roshan's hand while rakesh and preeti follow them glancing each other worriedly having no choice...!!! 

"nandini...nandini...nandini...!!!!" and aryaman runs and runs trying to reach nandini while she keeps on running crying vigorously ignoring arya...!!!

"nandiniii...!!" and finally reaching her aryaman holds her wrist breathing very heavily...!!!

she closes her eyes tightly without turning back while he sighing slowly moves in front of her instead of making her turn and "nandini..!!!!"

she presses her lips inside trying to control herself while he slowly leaving her hand wipes away her tears with both his hands...!!!

MANAN FS AGAR TUM SATH HO #WATTYS2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें