PART 3A

Manik was sitting on ground leaning  back to bed looking towards door not blinking his eyes for once as if his MISHTEE would walk back to him saying that she was joking and didn't meant a single word...!!!

Door gets opened suddenly and his hopeful eyes turn immediately into a sad one seeing preethi standing at door instead of his MISHTEE...!!!

preeti slowly walks towards him and settles down beside him while he sits in the same position looking towards door...!!!

"wo nahi aayi" and he utters in a low voice still staring at door...!!!

"Rath se intezar karra hoon par ab thak nahi aayi" and he almost whispers as if talking to himself without blinking his eyes for once...!!!

"manikkk" and preeti calls him controlling tears in her eyes...!!!

"yehi pe thi wo...kal rath...dekha na apne...!!!" and he speaks slowly turning towards her...!!!

"patha hain...wo kehri thi ki ab hamare beech pehle jaisa kuch nahi ho saktha hain...ham pehle jaise sath nahi reh sakthe hain...wo... woo aise kaise keh sakthi hain..." and he continuous making preethi hard to control her tears...!!!

"aap...aap janthe hain na...ham ham ek gante se zyada kabhi alag nahi rahe hain...main kaise rahunga uske bina...wo kaise rahegi mere bina" and he holds her hands letting his tears flow down..!!!

"tu khud chahtha tha ki uski shadi ho tho kya thab tune ye sab nahi socha" and she finally asks him a question which was torturing her silently since long...!!!

"nahi...nahi...mujhe nahi patha tha ki wo aise mujhe dhoka degi" and he answers innocently nodding his head...!!!

"dhoka????" and preeti becomes completely shocked...!!!

"haan...mujhe laga hamare beech kuch nahi badlega...mujhe laga meri MISHTEE hamare beech kuch badal ne degi hi nahi...mujhe laga chahe kuch bi ho ham usi tharah rahenge jaisa rehthe aye hain...par nahi wo badal gayi...usne mujhe dhoka de diya" and he blabbers making her numb at her place...!!!

"usne aisa kyu kiya...boliye na... usne mujhe dhoka kyu diya...ab... main kya karu...kya hoga mera" and he shouting out loud shakes her crying badly making her heart hurt horribly...!!! 

"Kya mere ek sawal ka jawab dega" and she asks him calmly looking into his eyes...!!! 

Manik looks her blinking his eyes while she taking it as a yes continues further "kya tu nandini se pyar kartha hain"

He leaves her hands and without answering anything turns away his head silently...!!!

"nahi na...tho phir tujhe kuch nahi hoga...!!!" and she utters smiling faintly slowly making him gaze back at her...!!!

"par agar tujhe usse pyar hain aur tu ye bath jantha nahi...tho phir tera kya hoga...wo koyi nahi batha saktha hain...shayad tu khud bi nahi...!!!" and she finally completes letting her tears roll down making manik froze at his place...!!!

"rath se soya nahi hain...thodi der aram karle" and she kissing his forhead walks out silently leaving a numb manik behind...!!!

nandu here was sitting on ground leaning back to bed same like manik in HIS house, HIS room thinking about him crying silently...!!!

Nyonika heart skips a beat seeing her like that and gathering a lot of courage she slowly walks towards her and "nandu" 

she looks her with teary eyes but says nothing while nyonika sits on her knees infront of her and slowly wiping away her tears nods her head as a no... !!!

MANAN FS AGAR TUM SATH HO #WATTYS2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें