03

"come with me to la" camila blurted out. hunter pretended to be asleep sprawled across the younger girls bed.

camila turned around from her suitcase "i know you're not sleep" she said with her tone dull. hunter tried not to smile but failed.

"hunter i'm serious" she said smiling at the younger girls antics. hunter giggled sitting up.

"i don't have money for a plane ticket" camila narrowed her eyes at the younger girl. "your dad and your uncles are famous actors"

hunter sat there not knowing what to say, camila was right. if she wanted a plane ticket she could easily get it.

"idk mila, i'll talk to my uncle tonight and ask him" she negotiated. "okay" the cuban agreed.

hunters phone started ringing catching both girls attention. "hey hunter" her dads voice rang through the phone.

"hey dad" she smiled. she hardly had time to talk with her dad due to his busy schedule.

"liam had told me something about you wanting to go ahead with the surgery, what made you change your mind"

"uhm, dad let me call you back in a few minutes. i'm walking home" she said uneasy. he agreed before hanging up.

"what was that all about" camila asked putting more clothes in her suitcase. "can you walk me home" she asked standing up.

camila furrowed her eyebrows before grabbing the younger girls hand and walking her across the street to her home.

"babe- thanks, i'll call you later" hunter cut camila off before shutting the door. camila frowned before turning back around walking towards her own home.

hunter immediately pulled her phone out telling siri to call her father. "okay hey dad, sorry about that"

hunter listened to her dad talk about the surgery she wanted to have

"i just want to see again dad" she said quietly as she slowly made her way to her room.

"well, if you have the surgery i want it to be done here in la" he said. hunter sighed before agreeing

"i'll fly out tomorrow with camila" hunter told her dad before hanging up.

she decided to call camila over to tell her the news and apologize.

minutes later hunter heard her door open. she felt a dip on the bed before smelling that familiar scent.

"hey" her small voice spoke. hunter replied with the same words before adding "i'll go to la with you if you help me pack"

camila grinned quickly agreeing.

/////////

i think about the weirdest shit someone h e l p