08

hunter and camila walked through the busy streets of paris, france holding hands.

"okay but like imagine if you were that tall" camila argued looking at the australian. "i'd step on you" camila pretended to be hurt by her comment.

"wow babe nice to see you care about me" the cuban rolled her eyes.

"you know i care about you" hunter said giving camila a quick kiss. "i know" camila sighed resting her head on hunters shoulder.

"what time do you have to be back" camila checked her phone "five" hunter nodded in response.

"baby" hunter hummed in response. "can you tell me more about your childhood" camila asked playing with the taller girls fingers.

'i wonder what they would feel like inside of m-' camila quickly shook her dirty thoughts off.

"what about my childhood" hunter asked. "like how was it in school and stuff" hunter sighed thinking back to when she was in middle school.

"uh well i didn't go blind until i was ten so in the fifth grade it was difficult getting adjusted to not being able to see. i had always got picked on because my classmates always had both their parents come to things but i just had my grandmother because of how much my dad worked" hunter explained playing with her shirt.

"so uh" hunter cleared her throat "in the sixth grade the older kids often made fun of me pretending that i would come close to running into something or constantly telling me to 'watch out freak' or something along those lines"

"i had one friend throughout my middle school years, his name was colton. we're still friends now but we don't hang out as much since i haven't been home. but anyways he was my only friend until people found out that practically my whole family consists of actors. at that point everyone wanted to be friends with the blind kid" hunter let out a soft laugh.

"that's how school went for me, they found out i was a hemsworth and tried to be my friend just so they could meet my uncles or dad" hunter finished.

"people suck" camila mumbled hearing the new information. hunter ignored it and kept walking turning in the direction of the hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i'm so tired" camila groaned laying in the middle of her hotel bed. "well you did just perform in front of thousands of people" hunter pointed out going to the bathroom.

"i know and it was amazing" camila replied laying on her back.

"if you're gonna poop shut the door" camila told hunter seeing her sit down on the toilet. "i'm not, i just have to pee"

camila closed her eyes as hunter let her urine out into the toilet. she heard the toilet flush and the sink running. camila grabbed her toothbrush walking in the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

hunter walked behind camila "excuse me babe" she reached for something on the counter. camila smirked and pushed her ass against hunters front. hunter paid no attention to it as she looked at the shampoo bottle reading the label.

camila reached across the counter grabbing a towel pushing more into hunter. hunter looked up at camila in the mirror washing her face.

she shook her head going back to reading the label on the bottle. camila leaned down closer to the sink. hunter looked down seeing cuban booty pressed up against her.

she leaned over as well whispering in camila's ear "now who's the one bent over".