5.5

"hunter move" camila said trying to be mad. "no" hunter replied laying on top of the cuban. camila groaned pushing hunter.

"let me love youu" hunter said kissing all over her girlfriends face. "noo" camila said trying not to laugh.

"i'm sorry" hunter pouted. camila pecked her lips "it's okay".

"how about i make it up to you" hunter smirked moving down to camilas stomach lifting her shirt.

"doing what" camila asked. hunter started leaving small kisses on camilas toned stomach. hunter smirked even more moving to the waistband of camilas shorts.

camilas breath hitched in her throat. she sat there looking at hunter intently. "what are you going to do" camila asked barely above a whisper.

"what do you want me to do" hunter had her fingers on the top of camilas shorts. camila gulped.

"you want me to do this" hunter asked slowly pulling the shorts down. camila nodded slowly.

"what about this" the australian asked with her lips moving on camilas grey underwear. camila closed her eyes nodding.

hunter smirked at the sight.

"well too bad cause i have to go home and shower" she said standing up off the bed looking for her shirt.

"what the fuck, no. come back here and eat me out" camila complained.

"no can do baby" hunter said putting the grey nike shirt over her head.

"please daddy"

"nope, stop. i have to go meet up with a friend" hunter shook her head. camila groaned rolling her eyes "what friend, you don't have any".

"her name's morgan, and i do have friends thank you very much" hunter replied putting her jeans back on.

(😉)

"the last time you went to hang out with 'friends' you came back not knowing your last name" camila rolled her eyes.

"hey! i knew my last name last night, and that was just once. it won't happen again" she said putting her shoes on.

"it better not" camila crossed her arms over her chest. "it won't" hunter pecked camilas lips "we're just gonna go grab some canes, i'll bring you some by".

~~~~~~~~

popstar❣️: hurry up

hunter hayez💘: yikes, someone's clingy

popstar❣️: 😒

hunter hayez💘: kidding, i just got out the shower so u'll be waiting a while longer

popstar❣️: what are you wearing?

hunter hayez💘: khakis

popstar❣️: bye

hunter hayez💘: i'm wearing jeans and a hoodie 😂

popstar❣️: which hoodie?

hunter hayez💘: ur favorite one

popstar❣️: damnit i thought i stole that one

hunter hayez💘: smh, u could've just asked

popstar❣️: where's the fun in that?

hunter shook her head getting into the uber. she's never had canes but morgan recommends it so that's where they're meeting.

once they arrived hunter paid the driver thanking him before walking into the fast food restaurant.

"hey mor" hunter said sitting down at the table. morgan looked up from her phone "oh hey".

the two ordered their food and ate while talking. "i gotta go drop some food off at my girlfriends, you wanna tag along" hunter asked picking up camilas food.

"yea sure" morgan replied sipping on her drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"babe, this is morgan" hunter introduced the two with the food in her hand. "nice to meet you, i'm camila" camila smiled hugging hunter.

"i brought your food as promised" hunter held up the sack. "oh yay, thanks baby" camila pecked hunters lips before taking the sack and walking to the kitchen.

"who's this" lauren asked walking down stairs. "oh hey lo, this is my friend morgan" hunter said.

"oh cool, i'm lauren"

\\\\\\\\

fluff and introductions