That Satoori Rapper [BTS J-Hope]

• Dedicated kay BTS' J-Hope :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUNG HOSEOK!! :)

            FROM: NEPHCHELL
            Received: 7:09PM, Feb 17
            We’re on our way. Get dressed.

            Another message from my friend that wants to ruin my precious Friday night. Plus, she said “we”, twice the trouble.

            I deleted the message and rolled on my bed. Then I fished my phone again…to stare… at him.

            “Emo much?” Zeletrice barged in my room and threw her bag at me.

            I closed my gallery and stared at them. I didn’t expect them to be here, like, that fast. I looked at the time and my eyes grew so wide. Whoa! It’s already 8:45 P.M. Seriously?!

            I threw her bag and glared at them, “So…what the both of you want?”

            Chell grabbed her things and gestured to leave but quickly came back. “We’re here to help, okay?”

            I eyed her suspiciously. She rolled her eyes and sighed. Zele spoke for her, “Gwyneth Che-Ann Lopez, just two words. One, MOVE and last, ON!”

            I continued to glare at her and shrugged.

            “She can’t answer; she’s still sulking over that immature-acting like hot-frog voiced guy.”

            I rolled my eyes. Aish~ this kids. -_-

            “Seriously, why am I wearing this?” I complained. I saw Zele and Chell laughed and shook their heads.

            I sighed and pulled my skirt down. I’m not comfortable in this. I’m wearing my old skin-tight leather skirt with my oversized sweat shirt-like cardigan. I look cool, actually. It’s just… it’s awkward.

            “Stop that, Che.” Chell ordered.

            “I feel like I look like a slut.” I whined.

            “Tch! Just because he said that you can’t wear miniskirts? Didn’t you say that you like to dress-up every once in a while? This is that time.” Zele reminded me.

            Ever experienced this scenario? It’s annoying, right? It’s true that I really want to play dress-up but not now.

            I shrugged once again. I really don’t want to talk tonight. I just don’t feel like it.

            “Come on, Che.” Zele pleaded.

            I looked at them and gave up as they both looked at me with puppy eyes. I groaned and closed my eyes. “Fine~ just tell me the reason why and where are we going?”

            “Thank you for coming here tonight, pretty ladies and awesome dudes!” The guy that has the spot light focused on him said. He showed an eye-smile and Zele squealed like an orangutan beside me.

            “Suga! Suga! Suga~” She shouted.

            Aigoo. After almost the two hour drive, this is it?

            “Chell, please tell me that Zele’s—” I said but quickly cut off by Chell’s scream.

            “Rap Mon!! Whoa! Go, Rap Mon!!” Chell goes gaga and jump with Zele while giggling like there’s no tomorrow.