1

"Haily I have a surprise for you" my mom calls from downstairs. My life has been very shocking in the past few years. My cousin's becomes famous if you didn't already know my cousin's are Jake and Logan Paul. Yes, I know very shocking yadiyadaya. When I tell people that they never believe me. When I got down the stairs I see my mom with a ticket in her hand." What's that"? I asked "Well you know how your birthday is coming up in a few days...." she said "yes"? I said. "Well your cousin had this fantastic idea that you come to LA with him while he directs this group called why don't we" she said. I stood there in shock I haven't seen my cousin in years now I'm 17 and he hasn't seen me yet. "So, it's just me no brothers to bother me while I'm there"? I asked knowing that I had 2 annoying brothers that would take any chance to humiliate me at any cost. "They don't know about it, unless you brag about it and then they will complain and want to come which I will allow so if I were you I wouldn't tell"she said. I screamed so loud and started hugging my mom really tight. "Now your flight leaves tomorrow at 10:00 so, I expect you to go pack" she said.  I ran upstairs into my room and started packing so quick that I was done in a hour. I ran downstairs to ask my mom how long I would be the and she said the whole summer. I went back upstairs and Face Timed my Bestfriend Fiona. She started screaming and felt so good for me. "and if you keep any boys that are cute give me a call" she said with a wink."OK you know I will" I said laughing a little bit.

Skip the boring stuff and move straight into the morning

My alarm clock woke me up and I hurried and got ready. Well, being myself I forgot to pick out an outfit yesterday so I had to go in it stuff and unpack some things to wear for today. I take I shower and brush my teeth and my really curly hair. I get ready and go down to eat breakfast to see my big cousin Logan right down there. "Logan! I scream I thought I was meeting you there" I say giving him a big giant hug. "I wasn't gonna let you go all by yourself crazy". After the hug we eat breakfast and he drives us to the airport we get on our flight and wait for the journey ahead

A/n hey guys stay tuned