2

We get there and it was beautiful.

"Wow this place is beautiful, even better then Ohio" I said.

"it is but, you never forget where you came from that's rule number 1" he said.

"So, what's rule number 2"? I asked.

"Hm... You really don't know anything about the rules well it's to have fun peanut" he said.

He knew how I hated that nickname. Just because I'm the only girl in the family.

"Don't call me peanut dweeb" I say.

"Ooouuu got a little feisty over the years good your gonna need it" he says.

"For what"? I asked

"A lot of things" he said.

I just shrugged and walked behind him we went to his apartment I have to say it was beautiful. I unpacked my stuff into my room I'm staying in. I tried to relax but just when I got comfortable, Logan knocked on the door.

"Come on peanut, it's time to go to the boys house" he said.

"OK and Logan stop calling me that" I say.

"You might as well stop saying that you know damn well I won't" he said.

"True dat but, let me take a shower first" I say

"OK but,  not to long" he said

After I got out of the shower I put on this outfit and out the hat on backwards 👇

I left my curly hair down and no makeup needed because I don't really wear makeup like at all some girls think I'm crazy but, it's just not my thing

When we got into a uber car and the driver drove us all the way to this beautiful house. After introducing me into his vlog he entered the house and did this weird gun shot thingy. I just waited outside because I feel weird entering someone's house plus I had my pennyboard and I didn't know if they wanted that in they're house. I just waited looking at the view.

"She was just out...  Oh there she is" he said as he pointed to me.

I got scared so I started running not even knowing where I was going I hopped on my pennyboard and started riding it down hill. I'm not gonna lie it was fun asf but I had to go back sometime. I went back and they were all searching for me calling my name and doing stuff like that.

"Well well we'll look what we have here" I said trying to be serious.

Everyone stopped and looked at me

"Peanut, why would you run away you know what will happen if I call your mom and tell her I lost you" he said.

"hmm let me guess she would have lost her shit on you actually I would love to witness that that's actually a really good prank and I did not run away I simply rode away on my pennyboard " I said laughing after.

"Your cousin is mental..... I like it" some boy with blueish greenish eyes and brown hair said.

Everybody started to laugh even Logan.

"Well, you found my brothers happy side me on the other side not so well" I said starting to fake cry.

"Oh cousin no " Logan said all dramatically following it.

"So, are you going to introduce us"? I asked

"Oh yea this is Zach, Jonah, Corbyn,Jack,and finally Daniel" he said pointing to the guy that said "your cousins mental I like".

"everyone this is my cousin Haily" he says

"Hi peanut" they all said.

"You told them my nickname" I said.

"Well of course I did" Logan said.

"oh your going down" I say.

I knocked him over and we started wrestling

A/n enjoying it stay tuned for more