Imagine- Klaus

Klaus had been trying to tempt you on a date for weeks, maybe even months. Maybe this time he'll succeed.

(sort of warning for fluff, I suppose, although I wouldn't count is as that the warning is here).

Walking through the hallways of mystic falls high school, you became extremely tired after all of your classes. You had stayed late to finish an art project, that was going to be worth around half of your final grade. 

After collecting your books from your locker, you became convinced that there was someone walking behind you.

Turning you had sharply, to inspect your stalker you see the one and only original hybrid- Klaus.

"Hi love," he says smiling widely. "Nice to see you"

"Klaus" you nod, unwilling to give into him.

"You know you could have asked me to help you if it was an art project you were here to finish." he smirks.

"What are you doing here?" you question him, obviously ignoring his offer.

"Can't I come and see my favourite human?" he remarks, taking a step closer.

"No" you laugh. 

"Come on now, love" he smiles, tilting his head to the side, taking yet another step closer.

Something about this encounter felt different from last time, you thought. You didn't know if it was because it was dark, you were tired or you'd had enough of pretending but this was new and thrilling. 

You laugh, looking into his eyes, seeing them grow dark whilst staring at you. They change intensity. He leans in and tilts your head back with his forefinger under your chin. 

For some reason, you seem to melt under his touch, and you take a step backwards, your back now pressed against the cold, hard lockers. 

He starts to lean in, still holding your chin, and just when you think he's about to kiss you, he stops.

"Go on a date with me, y/n" he whispers, his warm breath lightly fanning your neck.

"I can't" you whisper breathlessly.

"Fine" he mumbles. 

And all of a sudden he leans in and kisses you. It's deep and passionate, and it takes you a few seconds to realise that his soft, pink lips are on yours. But once you do, you kiss back. You forget your morals, hold aside your friends' opinions and follow your heart. 

You fight for dominance; of course, he wins. 

Hooking an arm around his neck, as he hooks his hands around your hips roughly. He's pressing you further against the lockers, hungry to be closer to you. 

He pulls away, smirking, but not cockily. He genuinely seems happy. 

Your eyes remain closed, content, but once you open them. He's there smiling at you. 

"How about now? A date?" he asks.

"Pick me up tomorrow at seven," you reply, before pulling his neck down to kiss you once again.