College/University: Preference

This chapter will be about what would happen in your relationship when your time to go to college or university came, or if you even went at all. And how you would handle it etc.

Also thank you so much, this story is my most popular works and has shot up in the previous few weeks whilst I have been absent, although I have responded to messages. 

Follow my twitter for updates and stuff - KatieR1702

And I genuinely have no excuses for not updating except that I am stressed and have just been enjoying my summer and most days I have been out with friends and doing things, so yes my bank account hurts right now. 

Stefan: When it was time for you to go to college, Stefan would be extremely supportive and come visit you as much as possible, he would bring you coffee between classes and stay in your dorm over the weekend if allowed, there may even be some action between the sheets. You would most likely go to Whitmore to be closer to Stefan and not have to travel as far, and you would likely be taking an English literature course or creative writing.

Damon:

Damon is different to Stefan, of course, he wants you to be happy, but only in his bed. (LOL) He knows he will miss you a lot, especially considering that you are going to Yale which is in a different state, he wants you to go and he is extremely proud of you, but he doesn't want to be separate from you. He considers that you might even find someone better than him, especially after hearing negative talk from Katherine and your friends which don't like him. He tries to set you free, much to his own dismay, but you assure him you love him, and he loves you too, so after a wild night, you get him to agree to help you pack. And on the first day of the semester, he surprises you by moving into an apartment in town. You would most likely be studying some area of a social science, such as psychology or sociology. 

Jeremy: 

With Jeremy, you both tell your siblings and family that you are going to art school, however, you both escape mystic falls to hunt vampires and protect your loved ones. What they don't know is that this is your career goal, and what you want to do. When they do find out they fully support you, after much convincing.

Tyler: 

Tyler and you are both going to Whitmore, except when he finally shows up for his semester, he is late registering so most of the fun stuff is already done, and Tyler has missed out on it. He apologises and makes it up to you, by taking you to a party in your honour. The moving in process is really stressful, but you get through it together, having fun along the way. You are most likely to be studying an Art or Photography course.

Elijah:

With Elijah, you are unsure if college or university is actually for you now. You have applied to American Colleges and some back home in England. You are actually excepted into University College London, and you are scared to tell Elijah, unsure of his reaction, even though it has been your dream to go there since you were fifteen. You sit him down and tell him, and he is ecstatic for you but assures you that he can offer you the world. You explain your dream and Elijah offers to move to the UK with you. You are studying joint honours in Politics and History. 

Klaus:

With Klaus you don't plan on attending university again, as you have already been before you met Klaus, considering that you are a hundred years old vampire. When you did go you compelled your way into Harvard and studied Foreign Languages, since you loved to travel. Klaus is open to the opportunity of you going back, but you're too consumed by the drama going on, and Hope.