Katherine (catch up):

Hey, so as requested Katherine has been added to the list. This is basically just a chapter with all of the other preferences but just involving Katherine. Enjoy and thanks for reading. Also please ignore any mistakes, I've had to write this on my phone as my laptop is at home, and I'm not. 😂😁

Supernatural identity: Human

How you met:
You and Katherine met at the founders ball. She was going to use you as bait, but when you started talking, you were attempting to get her to rethink her plan, you pointed out a flaw in her plan. And she released her tight grip on your wrist and spun you round to face her. She tilted her head to the side and glanced at you, in a new light. Her eyes twinkled and it went from there. She appreciated your thought and intelligence.

Dating Katherine would include:
- lots of drinking dates
- going shopping of all of the time
-helping her impersonate Elena
-arguing occasionally when she's being too evil
-making up with going on a night out
-travelling through Rome, Venice, Cannes, and Athens.
-listening to her life stories
-trusting each other (Katherine doesn't trust easily)

Names in phones:
Hers in your phone: Katherine 👸🏻
Yours in her phone: Y/N ❤️ 💍

Meal she cooks for you:

Katherine isn't much of a cook. One night though, she decides to try and she attempts to make homemade Thai salad, a recipe she picked up whilst travelling through Asia on the run from klaus. You both enjoy the salad, it compliments the vintage rosé wine she had picked out. But mostly, when she wants to treat you, she surprises you with a fancy meal out at a candlelit restaurant.

Before your relationship:
Before you and Katherine dated, you were strangers and then acquaintances. You did know of Elena, and when Katherine first came up to you at the founders ball she took you by surprise. At first you thought she was Elena, but when you called her that, she quickly and explicitly stated for you not to call her that with a harsh, butter tone. And then after her change of heart, she tried to get know you. She felt different about you from that moment and struggled to actually try and build a relationship with you.
You disliked some of her efforts; she tried to use you, and manipulate you. But when she told you the heartbreaking truth and allowed herself to be sincere. You saw through her facade and you agreed to a date with her.

Favourite place for a date:
Either the grill or your house.

Enemies:
Damon. Damon didn't like Katherine, and Katherine liked to toy with him. This made him try to use you as bait quite a few times. He attempted to manipulate your relationship in order to make Katherine miserable. But you were more wise than to let him do that. You saw through his malicious attempts and you became stronger as a result. You supported Katherine through it all, even though at first she was slightly reluctant to accept help.
In addition klaus was also a threat until he excused Katherine.

The future of your relationship:
You and Katherine in the beginning agreed to taking things slow, simply because neither of you had been in a really serious relationship before. However, as your relationship grew and developed, it was almost like you were made for each other and even though you fought from time to time, you just followed your heart. There were talks of Katherine turning you, but you were prepared to wait and see. You did want to be together for a lifetime though.

At the grill:
At the grill you and katherine would order a bottle of wine, and sit next to the fire and drink it whilst discussing things and eating breadsticks.
You might even play pool later.

For your birthday:
Katherine offers to turn you and buys you a necklace that matches her daylight ring.

How long until "I love you"s:
Katherine tells you she loves you after a few months, likewise you tell her after a few months, just after she tells your. It takes her a while to fully trust you, but you both begin to realise pretty soon that something special is going on.

How her family reacts:
Nadia absolutely adores you. Even though you're younger, that was likely given that there both vampires. She thanks you when you try to get Katherine to open up to her daughter, and you support their relationship.

Nicknames for each other:
Katherine doesn't like nicknames for herself, so you might call her Hun, but other than that yu call her Katherine.
Katherine calls you babe, Hun or just your name.

College/university:
When it's time for college, you decide to take a gap year and travel with Katherine first. She takes you through Europe and souther America. Then you come back to the US and settle into a upscale apartment on the upper east side in New York and attend NYU to study photography.
She's very supportive of your dreams and jokes that she might even attend College herself to study something, or even take over the college.

Where you're originally from:
Mystic falls VA

Most memorable occasion:
Your three month anniversary when you went out for a meal, that was romantic and serene. It was candlelit in an Italian restaurant in New York and you both confessed your love for each other.

Christmas Day:
You spend Christmas Day with Nadia and Katherine in New York, and watch the tree lighting ceremony on Christmas Eve. You likely stay in a fancy, five star hotel on the upper east side, where you can absorb all of the luxury surrounding you. Katherine orders room service for breakfast, and it arrives at the perfect time. It's likely she compelled the waiters and staff for utter perfection.

Whose older:
Katherine is obviously older given that you're a human.

Soulmates:

You and Katherine don't believe in soulmates. Well, Katherine does, although she doesn't like to admit it. She thinks you were made for each other, she's very content in her relationship with you. And as for yourself, you believe that you will be with her for a lifetime. It felt right.

Who you ship together:
Yourselves.
❤️

What pet you get together:
A corgi named ruffles.

Favourite holiday location:
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺

A/N: okay so this update was pretty long I think.
Hope this was alright.
If there was any mistakes that any of you really want correcting please do let me know and I'll try my best.
Also, if there are any further requests, and I don't reply please message them to me, as I've not seen some of the ones that were commented until ages after.
Thanks, hope you enjoyed reading!!❤️