23 | hannah & problems

Zach's POV

"Look, there they are!" Bryce points, "Damn, Clay back at it again!" Justin whistled.

"Shut up" I commented, I gritted my teeth. So after she leaves me, she goes with him?

Honestly, what a slut. I thought she was a trustworthy and nice. Guess I thought wrong.

"Well, game over man" Bryce commented, "Indeed" I roll my eyes.

"Who needs that slut anyways" I said, "Woah man, you're calling her a slut now?" Justin says.

"Why? if someone leaves you for some dead ass girl and gets along with her best friend, wouldn't you be so mad?"

I started walking away, leaving Justin with no response.

Those dreams aren't even good, I hoped she would be the one I always hoped for. But no, she isn't.

"Zach! What happened between you two?" Raven runs to me, "Nothing for you to worry" I faked a smile and continued walking.

I ignored everyone else who was staring, and Justin, Montgomery and Bryce running towards me.

I got into classroom, early without any help from that bitch Bella.

Her brother's disgusting as her, everything's falling apart and I don't even wanna give two shits about it.

•••

"Zach, we're having a party tonight" Jessica says, with Justin's arm over her shoulder.

I instantly thought of Bella, but shrugged. "Good, I'm attending" I slam my locker and walk away.

"But we haven't told you..." Justin's voice softens as I walk away.

Stupid, Idiot Zachary Dempsey. Falling for anyone who gets in his way.

I went home, quickly.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Drunk, Dizzy and Stupid. 3 Words that described Jessica's party.

I made out with Cassidy, while I was drunk. I bumped into different selections of walls and probably started talking to them.

"So, how are you baby?" I asked a blonde girl, Cassidy. In a drunk tone in my voice.

"Zach, you're drunk. I'm not your baby. Bella might see us" Cassidy pushes me off of her.

"Who gives two shits about that slut anyways?" I said, once again making out with her.

But this time, it lead to another.

Bella's POV

"Hannah Baker, killed herself. Left a bunch of tapes. 13 Reasons on them, I added another tape"

"She died in her bathtub, by bleeding herself to death"

I couldn't stop thinking about it, by then I couldn't go to Jessica's house.

Thinking about what she did to Hannah, I can't face Justin too.

I can't just believe what I think, I thought they were nice.

Especially Courtney, you may think she's a sweet little girl with her grades increasing. Honestly, why won't you just come out?

"So, didn't attend Jess's party?" Tyler asked, I can't face him also. Taking pictures? Ew.

"Go away" I said, harshly.

"Woah, what's wrong?" He approaches me, "I SAID GO AWAY!" I shout and Tyler left me alone in my room.

I broke down in tears, Hannah did seem like such a nice girl.

My phone suddenly beeped, "Alex 💀: aren't you going here? or.."

I picked it up, "No, I'm not in the mood at the moment. I'm thinking of a lot of things. Which you shouldn't worry about"

He soon replied, "Okay then. I'm right here if you need me. Oh and Bella, I'm sorry to say this.."

It left me curious, the three dots going up and down.

"But I think Zach just fucked Cassidy?"

Then it hit me again, the question Hannah asked.

"Why me, Zach?"

•••

AYEEE OKAY THAT WHY ME ZACH WAS OFF TOPIC BUT I WANTED TO GET IT ON THE END SOFISKWKW

OKAY IM SORRY IF I DIDNT UPDATE AS REGULARLY AS I THOUGHT?

IM ALSO GOING SO OFF TOPIC IWTH THE PLOT OMG IM SOERY

OKAY, SPEAKING OF THANK YOU FOR 13K!

IT REALLY FEELS GOOD THAT
IT HIT 13K. I WAS SCROLLING THROUGH THE FIRST PARTS AND I SAW IT HAS 1K VIEWS LIKE OML

THANK U THANK U SO MUCH! I LOVE U AND STAY SAFE 💙💚