Veronica Sawyer

Waking up, burrying my face deeper into my black extra fluffy cushion I let out a groan only to be slightly alarmed by my cushion with a high pitched meow.
"Sorry Jeff.." I mummble lazily into his fur whilst loosening my grip on poor Jeff. His Autumn eyes in slits.
My alarm starts buzzing with "Candy Store" screaming out of the screen of my phone. Ugh, it's the first day of school and I've moved from New Zealand to  America and now I have to attend Westerburg High, apparently last year there was a huge explosion caused by a girl named Veronica Sewwer or something. She died and her insane boyfriend, who caused the accident to begin with, lived.
I wonder what actually happened? Who is this boyfriend, I wonder if he still attend the school?
Somehow within the time of my mindless thoughts I have managed to be half way to school wearing all back and my dark-light brown hair in a simple plat, rooting from the sides and ending at the back. My shoes making a quiet pat against the concrete as I walk in front of the gate. No one stops to look at me, which is a plus and most people shoved me into the side of the corridor when I was in it, which was a minus. Looking around and notice most people are in groups, so I look to see if there is anyone who looks like me.
Sutton in the far corner of the lunch room I notice a boy with a black jacket on, I beleive it's the closest thing I'm going to get. I muster up the courage to walk up to him, seeming as his is the only one that looks like he is in my 'group'. As I put on my best smile and walk untill I end up next to him at the lunch table.
"Hello." I say standing up straight and smiling.
The boy looks up to me and raises his eyebrows and forehead looking at me, almost as if he is giving me puppy dog eyes.
"Greetings and salutations" he replies, in a slow soothing voice, he then pauses for a moment. Then asks me a singular question.

"Do you like slushies?"